LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by BLR View Post
    Fuel is not the issue..The issue is make sure that the person behind you is there or at least have communications with those people..being in the front 10 is alot different then being in the back half....I will leave it at that..Cause I'm normally in the back
    I know Barb but it would cut down on the chance of having to stop

Chauffeur Driver
    First time riding in a big group for us. I'm going to call it a positive learning experience.

We will be looking into getting radios, and next time we will definitely back up and not take the turn so sharp! lol

Proficient Driver
    A big thanks to everyone involved with the Shasta ride... I thought it was highly organized and refreshing to run with a large group of experienced people! Having so many with radios was Like iceing on a cake keeping everyone updated from front to rear throughout the ride! Even though there were some hiccups like flat tires, roll overs and tows, it kept the leaders informed and were able to hold up and keep us in a group! I had a great time!��

Quote Originally Posted by Ajb9 View Post
    A big thanks to everyone involved with the Shasta ride... I thought it was highly organized and refreshing to run with a large group of experienced people! Having so many with radios was Like iceing on a cake keeping everyone updated from front to rear throughout the ride! Even though there were some hiccups like flat tires, roll overs and tows, it kept the leaders informed and were able to hold up and keep us in a group! I had a great time!��
    Thank you !! We try to have good rides and keep everyone happy !! So far we have NEVER left anyone behind !!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123