LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 LastLast
    Doesn’t look like I’ll be making this run now

Johnson Lane Rd April 14th ride that Jeff (pipelayer ) is going to have !!

1) Pipelayer
    2) Latin Riders
    3) washrepair
    4) motleyones +1
    5) jrubicon ?
    6) Ajb9
    7) TOD
    8) RenoG13
    9) Drtfun
    10) wardial
    11) Cowgirlt and Stetson
    12) Jeepalive
    13) nvracer
    14) sierrahiker68
    15) Daniel Hill
    16) Irish3010 + 2
    17) neil11975 and debbie
    18) Quadloco
    19)
    21)

Looks like great weather for the ride today , hope everyone has a great time and don't forget to post plenty of pictures !!

Quote Originally Posted by EPL View Post
    Looks like great weather for the ride today , hope everyone has a great time and don't forget to post plenty of pictures !!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Thanks for the awesome ride!

How many people ended up going ?? Did you try splitting into two groups ??

I just got home from a great ride, and lots of good fun "around the campfire". Neil was in good spirits this morning, and doing about as well as can be expected with his left arm and shoulder immobilized!

We split into two groups; 12 in Jeff's group, and about the same in Alan's group. What I like about this ride is the variety. There is a fairly long, sandy, hill to climb, about 8-10 miles "up the canyon" (pretty technical and challenging rock crawling), and some open smooth trails where you can let out a little shaft. 74 miles in all. Jeff and Alan really did a lot of "homework" setting up this ride, and it was a total success. Everyone had a great time, although we felt bad for Neil and Debbie.

Bumbling Driver
    That was an amazing ride guys! Much thanks to Jeff and Allen for pulling it all together. The diversity of the terrain was spectacular. True adventure. And the sand hill climb at the end was a blast! I think I missed something however... what happened to Neil exactly? Missed that all-together... hope he's ok.

Quote Originally Posted by wardial View Post
    That was an amazing ride guys! Much thanks to Jeff and Allen for pulling it all together. The diversity of the terrain was spectacular. True adventure. And the sand hill climb at the end was a blast! I think I missed something however... what happened to Neil exactly? Missed that all-together... hope he's ok.
    After the ride, I went out to look for a different route to take my toy hauler through since I drug through the dip at the beginning of the ohv area. While on a dirt road I went to take a left onto another road and was hit by a Toyota fj cruiser who tried to pass me on the left. I have a broken collar bone and the rzr is probably totalled.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
    2014 RZR XP4 1000

Proficient Driver
    Quote Originally Posted by neil11975 View Post
    After the ride, I went out to look for a different route to take my toy hauler through since I drug through the dip at the beginning of the ohv area. While on a dirt road I went to take a left onto another road and was hit by a Toyota fj cruiser who tried to pass me on the left. I have a broken collar bone and the rzr is probably totalled.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
    hope you recover quickly.. The broken equipment doesn't hurt near as much as broken bones... Get well soon!
    I tried to go over the dip in the road at an angle thinking it would clear the back of the trailer but no... caught a sizzer jack and bent it in half.

Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 LastLast