LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipelayer View Post
    X2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If we can get there Bob (lainracing )is coming with me !!

Pipelayer and gridman are planning a ride around the Virginia City , NV area on Jan 9th 2016 . The plan is to meet in front of the Silver Land Inn in Virginia City . The address is 100 N E St Virginia City , Nv at 9:00 am. If this isn't going to work for the majority of the riders, please give us input .

1) Pipelayer
    2) gridman
    3) AlfaBaz
    4) drtfun
    5) EPL if able to get there
    6) Motosx
    7) 5150 Will
    8) Ed Harvey weak maybe
    9) Mike621 depending on snow
    10) moosehog depending on snow
    11) 5150 Will and couple more guys
    12)Beach Leo medium may-be chance
    13) lainracing
    14)
    15)
    16)

Man Jeff your teasing us with these photos 🏽 place looks so fun, where do you stay up there, motel? I'm thinking if everything works out and Sharon and I make the ride, will probably stay in Reno somewhere.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mike621 View Post
    Man Jeff your teasing us with these photos �� place looks so fun, where do you stay up there, motel? I'm thinking if everything works out and Sharon and I make the ride, will probably stay in Reno somewhere.

Terry and Barb (AKA Debbie) are staying at the Grand Sierra . Not sure where I'm going to stay yet !!

That's a good place, will probably stay there, nice big parking lot, and easy freeway access.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike621 View Post
    Man Jeff your teasing us with these photos 🏽 place looks so fun, where do you stay up there, motel? I'm thinking if everything works out and Sharon and I make the ride, will probably stay in Reno somewhere.

Mike, the snow riding is great because they don't usually get more than 6" to a foot and it's really powdery so it will accumulate in drifts from the wind much like sand. You would swear that there is nothing between the North Pole but a barb wire fence and it doesn't slow the wind down very much. All kidding aside, just be dressed for the weather. Rhonda's uncle lives up there, so we either stay at his place or at the windham garden inn in Carson because I just use my points stay there for free. The loop that I did this weekend was only a little over 60 miles. Depending on how fast the group moves, I have another 52 miles that we could add to that to go to Reno and back. You should recognize most of today's pics because I followed the VCGP route. Except for the Starbucks. I was gonna get a pic of me going through the drive through but I'm a picky bastard about my coffee .. Lol

Sorry, I don't mean to be long winded but Terry is right, for you guys coming from the north or I 80, Grand Sierra is a great place to stay. For those of you who want to have a few beers and don't want to drive down windy roads in very steep terrain, you might want to try silver land inn, nice rooms but a little pricey. This is the off season so I'm sure the will haggle. As for the staging area, silver land is charging 5:00 for parking. We can park for free on D street, just above silver land.

can't wait, hope truck rack is done so won't have to trailer. now which Rzr to bring.

Quote Originally Posted by Pipelayer View Post
    Sorry, I don't mean to be long winded but Terry is right, for you guys coming from the north or I 80, Grand Sierra is a great place to stay. For those of you who want to have a few beers and don't want to drive down windy roads in very steep terrain, you might want to try silver land inn, nice rooms but a little pricey. This is the off season so I'm sure the will haggle. As for the staging area, silver land is charging 5:00 for parking. We can park for free on D street, just above silver land.

Ok sounds good Jeff, so on January 9th we will be starting from VC? If so I will probably us stay in the hotel they have up there.

Pipelayer and gridman are planning a ride around the Virginia City , NV area on Jan 9th 2016 . The plan is to meet in front of the Silver Land Inn in Virginia City . The address is 100 N E St Virginia City , Nv at 9:00 am. If this isn't going to work for the majority of the riders, please give us input .

1) Pipelayer
    2) gridman
    3) AlfaBaz
    4) drtfun
    5) EPL if able to get there
    6) Motosx
    7) 5150 Will
    8) Ed Harvey weak maybe
    9) Mike621 depending on snow
    10) moosehog depending on snow
    11) 5150 Will and couple more guys
    12)Beach Leo medium may-be chance