We bought our 2015 Toyhauler in November. It's been a good trailer for the most part. We developed an electrical issue while it was sitting in our driveway getting ready to go to Reno last month. The 15 amp fuse for the furnace circuit kept blowing. Traced it down to a wire pinched between the heater and outside wall. The only way to get to it is too basically tear the kitchen apart.

Needing the a/c to work for our trip, I cut out the heating circuit and just have a/c. It worked great.

I had made an appointment to have it fixed and a few other minor warranty issues taken care of. I delivered it to them today and was told that the electrical issue might not be covered because I cut a wire. I'm not a factory authorized tech. I looked at the guy and said that's bs.

Now the kicker to all of this is they will have the trailer for at least a month!!!! What a joke. You make an appointment and they won't even diagnostic it for 3-4 days. I have a choice of 2 places to take it for warranty work. The second place is worse.

I have a seven year warranty but after this is done I think I'll just take care of things myself. We bought the RV to use it.

Rant over.