LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Competent Driver
    Ain't that a bunch of crap, I would think a easy fix for popo. But good for you Bro LOL
    Riley Ranch still sucks

Chauffeur Driver
    Quote Originally Posted by gridman View Post
    Ain't that a bunch of crap, I would think a easy fix for popo. But good for you Bro LOL
    Polaris build the cars using cheapest parts is a possible, they will not use more expensive bearings, I am pretty sure, if they can find some even cheaper than Peer they will use them.....LOL
    milos
    Last edited by milosusa; 12-03-2015 at 09:26 AM.

Competent Driver
    I guess we are all so dumb and keep buying they have nothing to worry about LOL, good for ben haha
    Riley Ranch still sucks

Crackerjack Driver Controlled Force's Avatar
    Hey isn't that the American Way... pay more get less lol

RSR Performance

Quote Originally Posted by milosusa View Post
    Polaris build the cars using cheapest parts is a possible, they will not use more expensive bearings, I am pretty sure, if they can find some even cheaper than Peer they will use them.....LOL
    milos
    Yeah I think Polaris has always used cheap parts, I had a couple quads from the late 90s and 2000 , they would break all the time, stupid stuff like bearings, welds breaking, cheap parts, Polaris machines from that time could not come close to what the Japanese were making, the 800 and 900 RZR's I had never left me broken down, but I had to work on them all the time, for me it was every 2 rides, I would have to tighten up everything on wheels, bearings , and A-arms, and I don't think I really ride them that hard.
    Now I got the Maverick, will see how it holds up, I only got 200 miles on it, but so far I haven't had to re torque anything , and I check it after every ride.
    They make a lot of money on these things at least they could do is use simi quality parts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mike621 View Post
    Yeah I think Polaris has always used cheap parts, I had a couple quads from the late 90s and 2000 , they would break all the time, stupid stuff like bearings, welds breaking, cheap parts, Polaris machines from that time could not come close to what the Japanese were making, the 800 and 900 RZR's I had never left me broken down, but I had to work on them all the time, for me it was every 2 rides, I would have to tighten up everything on wheels, bearings , and A-arms, and I don't think I really ride them that hard.
    Now I got the Maverick, will see how it holds up, I only got 200 miles on it, but so far I haven't had to re torque anything , and I check it after every ride.
    They make a lot of money on these things at least they could do is use simi quality parts.

Polaris would only have to update 1 bearing to solve all these problems !! I don't think it's just Polaris , all the brands have there problems !!

Quote Originally Posted by EPL View Post
    Polaris would only have to update 1 bearing to solve all these problems !! I don't think it's just Polaris , all the brands have there problems !!
    Oh yeah never going to get one brand that's perfect, all you can do is get one that you like and work around the weak links.

Tenderfoot Driver
    I can understand (sort of) going cheap one ONE bearing and bringing down the per unit cost x number of cents.
    But when it becomes clear that that one bearing is causing catastrophic failures in a significant number of cars and they just ignore it...well that is just stupid.
    Lots of problems we, the owners, found quickly within the first full year of the car, added up to more $ saved per unit, and more frustration for us.
    Then, to step up and fix a lot of problems when they came with the XPT (problems they should have identified and avoided completely) and still not upgrade one freakin' bearing is just nuts.
    But, as has been said, nothing will change as long as we keep buying. the only thing that will change their philosophy is when their marketing plan fails due to buyers leaving for competition. Yamaha heating things up is good for all of us. However I plan to run my '14 for a long time, and over the years I will upgrade it to my liking...perhaps even have Ben do a turbo some day when I get the jet boat sold.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213