LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by EPL View Post
    I have heard that the person he hit had NO lights on !!
    thats what ive been told to he was parked with a group at the bottom of comp hill nobody had lights on but everyone knows people are their also heard the sand rail was doing a wheelie when he hit the guy
    Dead man walking

Super Moderator The Rattler (BLR)'s Avatar
    This is what I found on the Reno news..
    Don't Run Out Of Talent

Competent Driver
    Wow its going to be like the old days in Glamis sucks

years ago when sand mtn was at its peak stuff like this was common life flight was making 5 or more trips a day and on big weekends about 3 deaths were common with ambulances their many times a day shooting guns was everyday,,, people running from blm,rangers or police happen all the time. stolen stuff quads, dirtbikes you name it ..... one year some jerk went around taking peoples hitches...he finaly got caught then the economy took a dump and the place died down was real nice for many years untill it started to become popular again ive seen the place change over a long time been going their since the 70's back then if 7 people were their that was crowded
    Dead man walking

The gun incident happened right behind my trailer.
    Started over 2 RZR's bumping tires on the road. Not a big deal, but one of the drivers was drunk and belligerent about it and confronted the other driver, who happened to be camped behind me. The argument ended up at the camp behind me with the drunk pulling a gun. I guess people scattered and one of the guys went and got the rangers. They arrested the guy on multiple charges, including from what I heard, armed assault, and DUII.

Quote Originally Posted by Turtle Tim View Post
    The gun incident happened right behind my trailer.
    Started over 2 RZR's bumping tires on the road. Not a big deal, but one of the drivers was drunk and belligerent about it and confronted the other driver, who happened to be camped behind me. The argument ended up at the camp behind me with the drunk pulling a gun. I guess people scattered and one of the guys went and got the rangers. They arrested the guy on multiple charges, including from what I heard, armed assault, and DUII.
    When I drove by they were going thru a red suv !!

Proficient Driver
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnycat8 View Post
    years ago when sand mtn was at its peak stuff like this was common life flight was making 5 or more trips a day and on big weekends about 3 deaths were common with ambulances their many times a day shooting guns was everyday,,, people running from blm,rangers or police happen all the time. stolen stuff quads, dirtbikes you name it ..... one year some jerk went around taking peoples hitches...he finaly got caught then the economy took a dump and the place died down was real nice for many years untill it started to become popular again ive seen the place change over a long time been going their since the 70's back then if 7 people were their that was crowded
    I heard they used to have strippers...but that guy got busted.

Competent Driver
    Not really stripers but they did have a big wet T-shirt contest back in the day

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    I heard they used to have strippers...but that guy got busted.
    some were strippers brought in most were ladys that were camping allways ended up in topples ...i have pics but wont post here...lol hmmm i do have a pic of me at the hill durring the last wet t contest held one of my buddies (the main guy that put it on) wouldnt shut up and well this happen to both of us....lol good times !!!!DSC02985.jpgDSC02983.jpg
    Dead man walking

pat do you remeber seeing this before i met you?

l_6829b77712b86fbba15d93d91456f8db.jpg
    Dead man walking

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast