LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Rumors are Flying Now/ Honda Getting in Game?

Well now since Yamaha has finally decided to Throw the Ball and Produced a Sport UTV

Guess its Honda's Turn Now

Just believe it will happen this year or next

Thats what I heard any-way

I know its True, cause I read it on internet...lol

Whats Your Take?

Would love hear every-ones Speculations
    'It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.'

Mark Twain

I think it will happen at some point, but haven't heard any rumors, like Yamaha people were saying for a couple years that they were coming out with a sport SXS.
    If Honda dose come out with one they've been pretty quiet about it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Have heard Honda will have a beltless transmission drive like Yamaha, but also having low range and full manual or automatic capabilities. This sounds just like our little Honda 400 Rancher workhorse. If they could harness that to withstand UTV rigors and the entire package to go with it, may be a contender...any Honda fans in the house??

Honda already has the engine and transmission package to build a sport utv. They are already making a 1000cc utility version with a semi automatic 5 speed electronically shifted. All they need to do is bump up the horsepower and put it in a sport chassis. They have the low range and everything in the utility. It's a really nice setup!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I grew up on Honda from the 90 to the 754 it would nice to see what they would make. I don't think I would jump over to Honda I don't want to start over I just about have the RZR the way I want it.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Harvey View Post
    I grew up on Honda from the 90 to the 754 it would nice to see what they would make. I don't think I would jump over to Honda I don't want to start over I just about have the RZR the way I want it.

Yeah Ed is nice to see new machines, but dose take a lot to set them up the way you want, I have lots of things I want to do to my new Mav but it's going to take at least a year to get there, and after that I don't think I would be in any hurry to start all over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Harvey View Post

I'm a big fan of Honda, but like Ed, I've got my RZR just how I want it. I'm tired of spending money...time to just enjoy what I have and spend money traveling and riding new places.

Ya me to I have some seats coming Bert's had a good price on a pair from the sand sport super show. Headed over to sand mountain NV. tomorrow a bunch of the crazies are there for Halloween going to go for a few days and check it out never been there should be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by crazywatson View Post
    Honda already has the engine and transmission package to build a sport utv. They are already making a 1000cc utility version with a semi automatic 5 speed electronically shifted. All they need to do is bump up the horsepower and put it in a sport chassis. They have the low range and everything in the utility. It's a really nice setup!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    that is what leos talking about it didnt make headlins but they are calling it a semi sport sxs nothing fancy
    Dead man walking

Chauffeur Driver
    We waited 7 years for Yamaha to bring the sport SxS , we can wait another 7 for Honda to bring one too...LOL
    milos

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast