Quote Originally Posted by Mike621 View Post
    One of my Top secret Mt Shasta trails!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1ER50syjDco

Haha ya I'll bet we can do it in a sxs!!! Maybe a little beat up afterward
    Tatum Black Widow
    402 stroker twin turbo
    Albins sequential
    1200hp @ 18psi

Hi , My name is Ed and have a Polaris XP900 and live in Redding ,CA . I like to ride on trails most of the time but do go to the sand from time to time .

My name is Neil and I like long walks on the beach....Oh wait, wrong website. Sorry. My wife (Debbie) and I have a XP1000 4 seater. We love all kinds of riding, except mud bogging. We live in Cottonwood just south of Redding. I grew up riding dirt bikes and racing motocross. I still have a couple of quads and enjoy them but I really like being able to get in my rzr with my wife and have a good time together. So far my two favorite places to ride are Sand Mountain and Castle Crags. That is what is so awesome about the rzr. You can be ripping it up on the sand dunes one day and rock crawling the next without having to change or modify the machine. We have a trip planned for the rubicon next month if anyone is interested. There is a thread on this forum about it.
    sm2.jpgsm46.jpgSelfie resized.jpg
    2014 RZR XP4 1000

Hi, my name is Lance, live in Oregon, and haven't found a machine to make me give up my 06 Rhino.....yet.

Amateur Driver
    Hi my name is Sam and live in So Cal . My favorite place to ride is Dumont . I have a XP1000 but thinking about getting a Yamaha .

My name is HotRod I'm Co -dog for BLR...Sometimes if I feel like living on the edge I co-dog with LBR...I like to be very adventurous see new areas and smell new areas..Oh and seeing all my friends and meeting new ones

Hi , My name is George and live in So Cal and have a Polaris XP1000.

Hello "Crazies" We are the Januarys'. Ben (AirBus0899), Carrie and Nickolas. We live in Chico, CA. We have a Polaris RZR XP4 1000. We've been riding and living the off-road lifestyle for 20+ yrs. Any and all terrain; Rock, Sand, Trail, Snow and Mud. We are truly in awe at what these SXS are capable of. It's great to meet and form lasting friendships with new people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Moderator The Rattler (BLR)'s Avatar
    I see we have several new members please tell us where you live and what you drive...THANKS
    Don't Run Out Of Talent

Hi, my name is Craig. My wife and I live in Kelseyville Ca. Not new to the off road world. I've had several Jeeps (still have one). Have been riding ATVs for more years then I like to remember. I bought my 2009 Rzr 800 two years ago. My wife loves it so much, she sold her ATV and jumped in with me. Its a great way for the both of us to explore the back roads and trails together. We also use it for fishing and hunting.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast