LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by deryll1 View Post
    Hey everybody, my name is Dennis and I'm from el dorado hills. We moved to Cali 8 years ago after leaving Germany. I always enjoyed the outdoors with my family , my wife Mel and my 7 year old son Draken. We have a RZR 1000 and dirtbikes, we ride with a couple of friends but would like to get out more often with more people. We met some nice folks from this forum that made us aware of it, if I remember right his page name was pipewrench?
    Hope to see you guys soon out there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Welcome! You probably met Jeff (Pipelayer). Join us in July at Bridgeport: I have a 9 year-old grandson that will be there with us!

Close enough, lol, welcome Dennis!

Haha, dang it! At least halfway correct !

Quote Originally Posted by AlfaBaz View Post
    Welcome! You probably met Jeff (Pipelayer). Join us in July at Bridgeport: I have a 9 year-old grandson that will be there with us!
    Nice, is it already in the calendar?

Nice, is it already in the calendar?

http://utvcrazy.net/forum/showthread...h-29th-of-July

Found it! Thanks

Hey everybody, my name is Dennis and I'm from el dorado hills. We moved to Cali 8 years ago after leaving Germany. I always enjoyed the outdoors with my family , my wife Mel and my 7 year old son Draken. We have a RZR 1000 and dirtbikes, we ride with a couple of friends but would like to get out more often with more people. We met some nice folks from this forum that made us aware of it, if I remember right his page name was pipewrench?
    Hope to see you guys soon out there!

Welcome to the site!

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

Newbie Driver
    Hello all,
    I've been a member of another forum for a long time but saw you guys getting ready for a ride in my neighborhood April 15th. I would have joined you guys on the ride but I was in the middle of chaining the weights in my clutch for a Pismo trip on the 16th.

I started with a Rhino then a rzr 900 and now a 2016 rxr XPT. I moved from South Lake Tahoe where I was born and raised to Minden last year. I love exploring my backyard that backs to the BLM land you guys stated from. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone and joining you on some future rides.

Quote Originally Posted by JLrider View Post
    Hello all,
    I've been a member of another forum for a long time but saw you guys getting ready for a ride in my neighborhood April 15th. I would have joined you guys on the ride but I was in the middle of chaining the weights in my clutch for a Pismo trip on the 16th.

I started with a Rhino then a rzr 900 and now a 2016 rxr XPT. I moved from South Lake Tahoe where I was born and raised to Minden last year. I love exploring my backyard that backs to the BLM land you guys stated from. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone and joining you on some future rides.
    Welcome to the site!

Quote Originally Posted by JLrider View Post
    Hello all,

Welcome to the forum , hope to meet you on one of our rides !!

Looking forwa

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast