LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tensor tires.

Proficient Driver

Tensor tires.

Has anyone tried the Tensor tires ? If you have did you like them ?

Ive heard nothing but good about them except for the cost,I would love a pair but thats down the road a few years when my RZR 570 grows up !!
    Brian

I have tensor ties on my xp1000 and think they work well .

Bumbling Driver
    I would like to get some Tensor tires but not sure what size would work the best on my 900 . Any ideas ?

Chauffeur Driver
    I have them and happy with them .

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Runner View Post
    I would like to get some Tensor tires but not sure what size would work the best on my 900 . Any ideas ?

I have checking them out and they make a 28x10x12 so I think I'm going to try them on my XP900 .

Just put a set on my xp1000 last night , going on a rally this weekend , I'll give a report when I get back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by washrepair View Post
    Just put a set on my xp1000 last night , going on a rally this weekend , I'll give a report when I get back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I will be interested in hearing how they do .

My Tensor Tire Update , i went on 85 mile rally out of hawthorn NV. Started out with a 3 mile ride down the highway to the start line , Very quiet running down the highway no howling like the bighorns and handled more like a car, ( the bighorns would fight me a bit running down the highway ) Off the start line we had gravel road loose pebbles , the tires handled very well , i was pitching it sideways trying to lose control or break traction but the tires held the road , maybe a little too much ( with bighorns i could slide for days ) then we got into a dry creek bed with sand washes, heavy gravel and hidden rocks in bushes with very tight turns, never once did i underestimate the tire they pulled me out of the turns and wherever i pointed the car it was there. ( im running 13 psi ) Then we started climbing up a mountain side with switchbacks and full of rocks about 8-12" with sharp edges so im running a bit slower , low range 4-wheel drive , with the 30" tall tires im running over the rocks with ease, after we get off the mountain we got onto some open dirt road , well a lot of open dirt road, ran thru some mud, i stopped in the mud in two wheel drive , spun the tires and came right out ( it rained half the day on Friday and no dust all day ) then we got into some tight bushes with tight turns and rocks not heavy , i ran across two flat tires one buggy and one RZR , a pinched rear side wall on a bighorn ( iv been there ) so more open dirt roads , running down power line roads , then we get into some new trail covered in heavy bush ( an old trail that forest service let them use to reopen the trail ) lots of broken bush with sharp edges and were running over the top , a little hard to pick my way through , just following the broken bush trail, and then back out into open road , the rest of the day was the same tight trails and open roads , we had a lot of rocky trails this year , i did hit a couple hidden rocks, never stopped to check tires, if it was going flat ill change it. ( no flats ) This was my first ride with these tires and i am very happy and would recommend them. i checked the tires when i got back to the hotel, no cuts or bruises. im going to the UTV Invasion in Idaho, ill run the tires in the sand and give my report ( I compared them to bighorns because that's the only other tire i have used )

^^^ good info
    Tatum Black Widow
    402 stroker twin turbo
    Albins sequential
    1200hp @ 18psi

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast