LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy

Hybrid View

Tim one of the guys from Ukiah was having the clunking noise, his buddy Jay went back with him.
    This is what happened on there way back to the truck, somehow the rear tire fell off? I got this picture off my Adventure Bike forum lol, I was like hey those guys look familiar.
    Maybe Tim or Jay can feel us in on what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike621 View Post

Tim one of the guys from Ukiah was having the clunking noise, his buddy Jay went back with him.
    This is what happened on there way back to the truck, somehow the rear tire fell off? I got this picture off my Adventure Bike forum lol, I was like hey those guys look familiar.
    Maybe Tim or Jay can feel us in on what happened.
    The first thing I check when I hear clunking / clicking is the wheel nuts !! I have seen a few times where peoples wheels have come loose , I think its because some just put them on with a small impact and don't check to make sure there tight !!

Quote Originally Posted by EPL View Post
    The first thing I check when I hear clunking / clicking is the wheel nuts !! I have seen a few times where peoples wheels have come loose , I think its because some just put them on with a small impact and don't check to make sure there tight !!
    When Ben did my transmission he said 2 of my rear wheel nuts on the driver side were loose and ready to fall off, it even made the studs loose, he pinged them back on the Hub, and told me to check them before every ride, so that’s what I’ve been doing.
    60 FT LBS

Quote Originally Posted by Mike621 View Post
    When Ben did my transmission he said 2 of my rear wheel nuts on the driver side were loose and ready to fall off, it even made the studs loose, he pinged them back on the Hub, and told me to check them before every ride, so that’s what I’ve been doing.
    60 FT LBS
    Polaris says 100# !! I never really check the torque , just thighten them so they feel tight with a long 3/8" ratchet