LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
    Tenderfoot Driver

Arisun Aftershock tires, my experience so far.

After a couple of months of researching and pondering I bought 4 Arisun Aftershock XD tires, 10x30-14 for my XP.
    I asked around and had more than a couple guys tell me that they had bought these tires and were really happy with their performance in the sand as compared to the Bighorns, and that they excelled on other surfaces. I looked at a lot of other tires, but was put off by the weights of many of them, some being well in excess of 40 lbs. I was really torn as I liked the Rock A billys too, but to my way of thinking (old 0utlaw superstock dirt track crew guy) adding unsprung weight is not a good thing, and since I just bought new front shocks and had my rears done by Ed at Pound Sand, I wasn't looking to add that kind of weight to the car.
    These come in only about 5 lbs. heavier than the Bighorns.
    I also treated myself to a set of Method 401 Beadlocks, 14x7 4+3, in the titanium finish, and think they look good.
    We went up to Sand Mountain for a few days for our elder son's birthday, and put them to the test.
    I can go anywhere on the mountain I went with the Bighorns with these at 6.5 lbs of pressure. They handle extremely well IMHO.
    We don't seem to spend much time actually running the dunes these days, took off exploring other targets a lot. I bumped them to 8 lbs and was really happy with them, running hardpack at 60 plus the car was very stable and handled well.
    Across the desert and up into some sketchy trails we were exploring they were great at low speed.
    Total was about 200 miles in 2-1/2 days of driving. I am happy.
    Got caught up in the mountains in a big thunderstorm, a couple of the back roads across Dixie Valley were in Flash Flood mode when we were returning, it was an "adventure". Seat heaters on, me running my little hand operated windshield wiper (everyone in our gang laughed at it, not so much anymore, LOL)
    Also have to say a word for Ed Neimela at Pound Sand.
    We ran the new front and reworked rear Walkers down at Spangler Hills in late Feb, and then slid down to Dumont and mounted the paddles up for a couple of days. The guy most certainly knows what he is doing...he took a lot of info...my weight, my wife, how much the crap in the back weighed, etc (that was a revelation, 100 lbs.!!!) and nailed the set up...rears are now legit with crossovers and valving and springs to match and the new fronts are set up to match, Eibach Springs all around...cant recommend him highly enough.
    So between the seats and the shocks I can ride longer with less back pain, and the tires are good to go.
    Attached Images

They look great.

Chauffeur Driver
    I am running the same tires. I absolutely love them everywhere except in the snow.