LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Cab Driver

Stuck at Johnson Lane, NV

Anyone know where we can purchase a driveshaft center support for a 2017 RZR 900s? I just got a call from friends that are at Johnson Lane. I am leaving Friday night, from Oroville, Ca, and may need to bring tools and a center support bearing (if I can find one), if they are unable to find one there. Googling right now to figure out what tools I need to bring...

Crackerjack Driver Controlled Force's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kbachell View Post
    Anyone know where we can purchase a driveshaft center support for a 2017 RZR 900s? I just got a call from friends that are at Johnson Lane. I am leaving Friday night, from Oroville, Ca, and may need to bring tools and a center support bearing (if I can find one), if they are unable to find one there. Googling right now to figure out what tools I need to bring...
    Just a heads up..there a pain to replace

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Cab Driver
    Quote Originally Posted by Controlled Force View Post
    Just a heads up..there a pain to replace

Thanks... I own a transmission shop and install center support bearings all the time, so I think the hard part will be removing the driveshaft from the vehicle... I won't be getting there until tomorrow night, so they will have all the fun removing it for me!! Do you have any idea where I can purchase one? I think I may have found a substitute that I can get through one of my suppliers, but have not confirmed yet... Love to purchase an upgraded one, but right now, anything will do...

Thanks... I own a transmission shop and install center support bearings all the time, so I think the hard part will be removing the driveshaft from the vehicle... I won't be getting there until tomorrow night, so they will have all the fun removing it for me!! Do you have any idea where I can purchase one? I think I may have found a substitute that I can get through one of my suppliers, but have not confirmed yet... Love to purchase an upgraded one, but right now, anything will do...
    There is a crossover reference for a Toyota pick up truck it's basically the same thing except stronger and its like 60 bucks I don't have the part number I'm looking for it right now

Cab Driver
    There is a crossover reference for a Toyota pick up truck it's basically the same thing except stronger and its like 60 bucks I don't have the part number I'm looking for it right now

I found 37230-35120 and have verified that it fits a 2012 900xp, but have not figured out if there is a dimensional difference between that and a 900s or 1000xp.

Cab Driver
    Everything I read says there is a difference between 2014 and 2015 model year, but no one is saying what the difference may be.

I found 37230-35120 and have verified that it fits a 2012 900xp, but have not figured out if there is a dimensional difference between that and a 900s or 1000xp.
    The stock part number is the same for your car as it is for a 2015 xp1000 four seater, Which makes perfect sense because why would Polaris make a whole bunch of different types of center bearing supports for different models just make them all the same it's cost effective

Cab Driver
    The stock part number is the same for your car as it is for a 2015 xp1000 four seater, Which makes perfect sense because why would Polaris make a whole bunch of different types of center bearing supports for different models just make them all the same it's cost effective

Good to know. There might be a width difference, as I see that Polaris has several different part numbers, for various years, but some of the aftermarket "upgraded" bearing kits cover many or all years, depending upon the manufacture of the aftermarket component. I found Timken HB238050, for a Toyota Tacoma, that I am hoping will work. I'll bring a crossbar puller with a bearing splitter to pop the bearing off... we'll see when I get there... Thanks for all the help. Seems odd.. This appears to be a common problem, but they spent time calling all the ATV/Polaris dealers in Reno/Sparks and Carson City, along with Sacramento and all of Northern Ca and everyone can order and get it here in a few days, but nothing in stock; think of their lost sales! I have over $100k in transmission inventory, at my shop, because people cannot wait for me to order... They need it NOW!! LOL

Good to know. There might be a width difference, as I see that Polaris has several different part numbers, for various years, but some of the aftermarket "upgraded" bearing kits cover many or all years, depending upon the manufacture of the aftermarket component. I found Timken HB238050, for a Toyota Tacoma, that I am hoping will work. I'll bring a crossbar puller with a bearing splitter to pop the bearing off... we'll see when I get there... Thanks for all the help. Seems odd.. This appears to be a common problem, but they spent time calling all the ATV/Polaris dealers in Reno/Sparks and Carson City, along with Sacramento and all of Northern Ca and everyone can order and get it here in a few days, but nothing in stock; think of their lost sales! I have over $100k in transmission inventory, at my shop, because people cannot wait for me to order... They need it NOW!! LOL
    I hope I was of some help..

Cab Driver
    I hope I was of some help..

Absolutely! Thanks for the replies, it did help confirm what I was finding. If this bearing measures out OK, we will have it going shortly after I get there tomorrow evening. Thanks again!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast