LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Do us cali people need any kind of pass or sticker for or machines or is the California green tag legal? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Michale View Post
    Do us cali people need any kind of pass or sticker for or machines or is the California green tag legal? Thanks
    Green sticker is fine . At Johnson lane no body is going to be checking !

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Cab Driver
    Quote Originally Posted by Michale View Post
    Current California Green Sticker will suffice. Last time I was up there, in Virginia City, a Sheriff pulled me over because the Ca Permanent Trailer Plate was out of date (I guess they are running plate scanners) and they checked the green sticker on my RZR and plates on my Tow vehicle and everything came back OK so they gave me a warning for the trailer. I came back to Ca and paid the fee for the trailer for another 5 years, I think...

Quote Originally Posted by Kbachell View Post
    Current California Green Sticker will suffice. Last time I was up there, in Virginia City, a Sheriff pulled me over because the Ca Permanent Trailer Plate was out of date (I guess they are running plate scanners) and they checked the green sticker on my RZR and plates on my Tow vehicle and everything came back OK so they gave me a warning for the trailer. I came back to Ca and paid the fee for the trailer for another 5 years, I think...
    There is no sticker on a permanent trailer plate , at least mine doesn’t have one.

Our trailer has a license plate and a sticker on it.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Our toyhauler has stickers on the plate but my other trailers all have the permanent plates on them !! I was told that the permanent plate is suppose to be paid for every five years but no one enforces it because they don't sent out any kind of bill !!

Quote Originally Posted by Kbachell View Post
    I think maybe I cannot see the whole picture in my browser... I see area 1, area 2, and a blue flag (is this the #3 everyone is referring to?) but by the directions Jeff provided, I read "stay to the right at the fork" to mean either hang a right and go almost south, where the #1 is circled and then make a left just before I see the big white "Google" written in the ground (LOL) OR, more likely, go straight @ #1, pass #2 and go to the blue flag. I went to google earth, but I cannot see the "gully" talked about, but maybe it will be obvious when I get there.
    You would turn right on the main road where #1 is just after you get on the dirt !!

Johnson Lane Ride April 7th

Quote Originally Posted by EPL View Post
    You would turn right on the main road where #1 is just after you get on the dirt !!
    I put signs out there tonight. You shouldn’t have any trouble finding it. Ed, didn’t you camp up there a few years ago?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Pipelayer View Post
    I put signs out there tonight. You shouldn’t have any trouble finding it. Ed, didn’t you camp up there a few years ago?

Is anyone pre running the ride this weekend? I’d like to join if you are.

Quote Originally Posted by ryancaljpa View Post
    Is anyone pre running the ride this weekend? I’d like to join if you are.

Yes, we’re going to be rolling out at 9:00

Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast