327TB Thor Wanderer toy hauler for sale. 6500 watt onan generator, residential microwave, 3 burner stove, residential queen mattress. Has a tub/shower combo great for giving kids baths. Outdoor shower, LED lighting throughout, 2 6 Volt golf cart battery upgrade, electric front jacks. Sleeps 6 - 8 people, 100 gallon fresh water tank for long trips. We would spend over a week dry camping and not run out of water. Axle flip for lifted trucks and newer trucks and for better clearance. I had a lifted superduty that I pulled it with and then bought the truck in the picture and both worked great with the axle flip. F rated tires. 13,000 GVW, 8280 lbs dry weight, 4319 lbs carrying capacity. The trailer is 35 ft overall, 14'6" to first cabinet, 19' to steps in kitchen. 92" wide inside, 6'1" between fender wells. Fits a 4 seater RZR with room to spare. The trailer is registered in my name and has a salvaged title from a previous generator and appliance theft. The price of this trailer is reduced for a very quick sale. Cash only, no trades. It is cleaned up and cleaned out and ready to go. Come and get it. $6500 OBO. Located near Redding, CA. Call or text Neil at (530)604-4620

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk