LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
    Capable Driver

Harness install on a 2017 rzr

Good afternoon all,

I'm hoping that someone out there has done this install on a 1kxp4 and is willing to lend a hand. It's brand new and I hate to take things apart, they never are quite the same after. Reno cycles wants $200 to install all four harnesses, and I don't really want to go that route. If anyone is able to lend a hand and some knowledge I'm off all week next week.

Quote Originally Posted by RenoG13 View Post
    Good afternoon all,

I'm hoping that someone out there has done this install on a 1kxp4 and is willing to lend a hand. It's brand new and I hate to take things apart, they never are quite the same after. Reno cycles wants $200 to install all four harnesses, and I don't really want to go that route. If anyone is able to lend a hand and some knowledge I'm off all week next week.

If I lived closer I would more than happy to help !!

Capable Driver
    I appreciate that! I should sweeten the deal with beer of your choice!

Quote Originally Posted by RenoG13 View Post
    I appreciate that! I should sweeten the deal with beer of your choice!
    I am in Diamond springs if you want to bring it over this weekend.

Capable Driver
    Normally that would work, but it's Christmas weekend = Family arriving! Thank you for the offer, I really appreciate it.

Don't be afraid to work on these machines yourself. When I got mine, it was immediately pulled into the garage and stripped of all plastics and interior to run wires and install a bunch of aftermarket parts. It's a great way to learn about your RZR. A lot of stuff can happen to these out in the middle of nowhere and it is nice to know a little bit about them. Good luck. I would give you a hand for sure if I wasn't 3 1/2 hours away. Just an FYI, some upper harness straps are not long enough to work with the front seats when trying to use the rear passenger grab bar. I think it is UTV inc. that sells another bar that bolts into place above the grab bar to make the harnesses fit better.
    2014 RZR XP4 1000

Capable Driver
    Thanks for the input! I'm not afraid to take it apart, it trying to figure out where the extra parts go when I'm done