LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
    Proficient Driver

Best Harness for the money ?

Hey guys. In the process of my cage build, so I am looking for some harness's. I really like the thought of the PRP's, but am torn between those, utvinc, and the pro armor's.

Who has what, how do you like them, how confortable are they, do you have the 2 or 3 inch, would you recommend them...etc

I have the new Polaris retractable seat belts and so far like them. The one thing is they are not cheap and you would have to make mounts for them .

Newbie Driver
    Another new option is the dragonfire evo harness. Check them out. Pricey but may be more comfortable. They are new so probably hard to find reviews. Out of the box design .

Newbie Driver
    3" UTVINC for me...I have used them in all of my RZRs and very happy with them!

i have 3in 5 point pro armor.
    Dead man walking

Greenhorn Driver
    I have the Crow Black Bird 3" with the sternum strap. I like them as they are also padded. I paid just over a $100 each.

I run the 3" PRP 5 point. I loved them in my buggy and I love them in the rzr but I am jealous of the harnesses in the new rzr. Although I have never tried them, it's a good idea
    Tatum Black Widow
    402 stroker twin turbo
    Albins sequential
    1200hp @ 18psi

I've had a couple different sets. I have the Pro Armor now and there super comfortable but next set I buy will be PRP the adjusters make them really easy to adjust and are also very comfortable.