Quote Originally Posted by AlfaBaz View Post
OK, I know this is a 2.5 year-old post, but as we get older, we are taking the General with us less and less. So I am really ready to sell my toy hauler to down size. It has 2 years left on a top notch 7 year extended warranty, so is in virtually perfect condition. Just to remind you, it is 42 feet long, with three axles and three slide outs. Has a patio kit, queen sized power bunkbeds, and a half bath in the 12 foot garage. 5.5 Onan generator, 5 place leather recliner, 20 gallon gas station, toy lock, 100 gallon fresh water tank, with 2 black tanks, and 2 grey tanks. 20 gallon fuel station and a "toy lock". Hydraulic self leveling system, 2 ACs, good storage, super high quality after-market queen mattress in master. Three batteries, inverter, and a few other little goodies. Price is reduced to $46,000.
GLWTS...as BLR mentioned, the trailer market has been getting hotter and hotter since the vid hit.... especially haulers. Price it right and they will come.

When your prospective buyer hangs their head, and they will, because of the short garage/bathroom length, give them this link. This company can provide up to ~3' extensions....in both kit form for DIYers, or they install at their Lake Havasu City factory.

We have a bud here where we are camped that has the 2' added....damned nice piece of work, I must say.

https://toyhaulerextensions.com/how-it-works/