LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
    Newbie Driver

900xp with Z1 1100cc turbo engine 280hp best of everything!

Polaris RZR XP 900 with 280 horsepower 1100 CC twin 4 stroke Arctic Cat Z1 turbo intercooled engine from a snowmobile. This is a factory turboed engine so it's built to make big turbo horsepower continuously. This rzr flys! It will outrun 3 mod raptors and banshees with ease even with 2 people in the car. It will outrun any factory turbo side by side made by many lengths and it's still completely all day rideable. This thing has tons of aftermarket parts, to many to list. here are a few.
    HOLZ front A arms
    Oversized aluminum radiator and fan
    Ella stage 4 shocks all around
    Aftermarket cage with metal roof
    Billet rear view and side mirrors
    Full gauges including volts, oil pressure
    Boost, air/fuel, water temp,
    Complete stock instrument cluster from the snowmobile with speedometer tachometer and working fuel gauge,
    Aftermarket Steering wheel
    Led light bar
    4 point harness belts
    Skat track paddles on Douglas wheels rear
    Skat track smooth buffs +Douglas wheels front.
    Large air to air fan cooled intercooler
    Remote spin on oil filter kit
    50 caliber aluminum doors
    Billet switch panel
    Magna flow muffler
    Billet grill
    Billet Quick release flag mounts
    Adjustable cooling fan controller
    Billet race clutches
    Custom belt cage cover.
    And lots more...
    Also Comes with stock like new dirt tires and wheels +lug nuts,
    An extra front and rear axle just in case.
    Extra pair of rear Douglas wheels just in case. New Extra drive belt, new spare 02 sensor for air/ fuel gauge, new spare exhaust header, pair of new in box spare cv boots, complete original 900front fenfer flares( has smaller 800 flares on it now) box of assorted Polaris fluids, california green sticker registration is current and I just got the 2019 tag in the mail. Clear title in my name, they engine has ARP head studs and Cometic headgasket installed and the transmission already has all new heavy duty Japanese bearings installed.
    Completely reliable and all day rideable with alsmost more power than you can use on tap! Yet so mello and mild at low throttle levels that anyone can drive it. Still has 4 wheel drive and reverse. A real fun incredibly fast machine. About $40k was spent building this including the cost of the stock RZR and countless hours of labor. Just the kit to install the engine was $7000 and that does not include the engine! Everything is fresh and like new and it's ready to use today. $20,000 buys it . The RZR is in Sacramento CA, These don't come up for sale very often . 916-205-0116 no idea how to post pics here but if I figure it out I will post them. You can also email me at Gmanandkdog@gmail.com and I will email you pics of everything

Good luck with sale. I will let a few guys I know about it. Need to post up some pics though!
    2012 XP4
    Hybrid Z1 Swap
    Big Chute Turbo, Vipec, etc.
    Reno, NV.