LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy

New from Central NorCal!

Hey There!

Name here is Joe, my nickname comes from a small delta town called Discovery Bay just east of the SF Bay Area where I spend as much time as I can in the summer (I have a waterfront house there).

I have had a Raptor 700 for a few years but haven't gone riding as much as I'd like. Most of my riding has been in CA at Pismo, PiPi, Clear Creek, Stonyford, Jawbone/Dove Springs, and Gorman. When I was a kid all I wanted was a '84 Honda ATC 250R. (I was 13). Mom said no! The first thing I bought when I was 18 was a junker ATC 250R. It was junk, but it was mine! Not too long after that I fell in love with the river and spent the next decade years focused on Boats/Jetskii's. In 2001 I got a Raptor 660 and a couple years later added a KTM450 EXC. I broke my arm at Pismo and doctor's orders were no riding for a year. Sold both the quad and KTM and spent the next few years focused on boating, Jeep'n, and Camping. Several of my friends have moved from quads/dirtbikes to UTV's, so I decided to join in. I have a deposit on a XRS which i'm picking up next weekend.

You'll find me on quite a few forums with the same handle. Pretty much interested in any activity that burns fuel! I try to go to Taco Tuesday on the river in the boat every Tuesday when it's over 90. I do the Rubicon Trail every summer with the guys from Pirate/JKO, I typically go watch KoH , but this year i'm gonna be in the hospital recovering that week from surgery. I will have one full weekend before my surgery to play with the Can Am and then I'll be back in full swing for UTV trips by April!

Look forward to chatting with you all here and catching some of you in camp and on the trail!

Here are a couple toy pics:

Crackerjack Driver Controlled Force's Avatar
    Welcome..

You posted over on the Maverick forms that you were quoted name=&quot;DiscoBayJoe&quot; post=644866]Have a quote for $24,500 + $152 DMV = $24,642 OTD, XRS Triple Black (no Tax in Oregon).[/QUOTE]<br />
    <br />
    What dealer...Im lookin for one now.

RSR Performance

Rory @ Edge Performance Sports. I got the last black one he had but I think they have a gold one left

Crackerjack Driver Controlled Force's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBayJoe View Post
    Rory @ Edge Performance Sports. I got the last black one he had but I think they have a gold one left
    Cool thx,
    I'm calling them tomorrow, I'm sure that won't be the last one for the year

RSR Performance

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBayJoe View Post
    Hey There!

Name here is Joe, my nickname comes from a small delta town called Discovery Bay just east of the SF Bay Area where I spend as much time as I can in the summer (I have a waterfront house there).

I have had a Raptor 700 for a few years but haven't gone riding as much as I'd like. Most of my riding has been in CA at Pismo, PiPi, Clear Creek, Stonyford, Jawbone/Dove Springs, and Gorman. When I was a kid all I wanted was a '84 Honda ATC 250R. (I was 13). Mom said no! The first thing I bought when I was 18 was a junker ATC 250R. It was junk, but it was mine! Not too long after that I fell in love with the river and spent the next decade years focused on Boats/Jetskii's. In 2001 I got a Raptor 660 and a couple years later added a KTM450 EXC. I broke my arm at Pismo and doctor's orders were no riding for a year. Sold both the quad and KTM and spent the next few years focused on boating, Jeep'n, and Camping. Several of my friends have moved from quads/dirtbikes to UTV's, so I decided to join in. I have a deposit on a XRS which i'm picking up next weekend.

You'll find me on quite a few forums with the same handle. Pretty much interested in any activity that burns fuel! I try to go to Taco Tuesday on the river in the boat every Tuesday when it's over 90. I do the Rubicon Trail every summer with the guys from Pirate/JKO, I typically go watch KoH , but this year i'm gonna be in the hospital recovering that week from surgery. I will have one full weekend before my surgery to play with the Can Am and then I'll be back in full swing for UTV trips by April!

Look forward to chatting with you all here and catching some of you in camp and on the trail!

Here are a couple toy pics:

Well......You finally made it here, eh?!...Lol.... Welcome to the site!

Plenty of preplanned rides happening here and if you have somewhere spontaneous to ride at, post it up!

Welcome in from Lincoln CA, nice choice in rides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum , looking forward to meeting you on the trails !!

Welcome to this site .

Welcome. I live in disco for a few years on discovery point. Fun place. There's always a party somewhere. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Moderator The Rattler (BLR)'s Avatar
    Welcome to the crazies
    Don't Run Out Of Talent