LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Crackerjack Driver Controlled Force's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gridman View Post
    Ben we are planing on coming up week after new years if your in town
    I'll be here bro👊

RSR Performance

Quote Originally Posted by Controlled Force View Post
    Just give me heads up when you bring it out so I make sure I have it in stock

RSR Performance
    Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Having A LOT of PCV experience in both N/A & Boost applications, I have to say, its about *uckin' time Dynojet finally came out with something new. Might be a little late with all the other players now and AEM with their plug-n-play ECM for the RZR. Does it use software as well, or is it just a module to reflash ECM with predefined calibrations? Does it data log?
    2012 XP4
    Hybrid Z1 Swap
    Big Chute Turbo, Vipec, etc.
    Reno, NV.

Newbie Driver
    Quote Originally Posted by BDacus View Post
    Having A LOT of PCV experience in both N/A & Boost applications, I have to say, its about *uckin' time Dynojet finally came out with something new. Might be a little late with all the other players now and AEM with their plug-n-play ECM for the RZR. Does it use software as well, or is it just a module to reflash ECM with predefined calibrations? Does it data log?
    Also having A LOT of PCV experiance I have been using the new Power Vision on my Polaris. The Power Vision CX is light years ahead of the PCV. It allows for full custom tuning via custom software from Dynojet, it is downloadable from their website. Yes, there are other options from competitors, but this is a direct plug and play to the OEM PCM. No replacing, no cutting of wires. It can hold multiple customs tunes, check and clear codes and data log. Dynojet may be late to the table, but it is a great product.

Quote Originally Posted by boostcrazy View Post
    Also having A LOT of PCV experiance I have been using the new Power Vision on my Polaris. The Power Vision CX is light years ahead of the PCV. It allows for full custom tuning via custom software from Dynojet, it is downloadable from their website. Yes, there are other options from competitors, but this is a direct plug and play to the OEM PCM. No replacing, no cutting of wires. It can hold multiple customs tunes, check and clear codes and data log. Dynojet may be late to the table, but it is a great product.
    Yes, there is no reason to replace the ECM "if" Dynojet has built proficient software to manipulate the OEM calibration. I tune Vortec / LS with HP Tuners almost daily and have become pretty good at it, of course having your own 1000HP engine dyno helps tremendously! But even HP Tuners has had some growing pains over the years and it has taken them a few tries to get it right. I have done Beta testing and it SUCKS being that guinea pig! And because of this, some have gone an alternative route. Hopefully Dynojet got it right the first time with this new product. I would like to see / try it sometime!
    2012 XP4
    Hybrid Z1 Swap
    Reno, NV.

Beginning Driver
    Hey guys! Reading through here and saw this. I am indeed running this same tuner in my car with the same custom tunes and I can say that there was a lot of dyno time involved to put down 160whp in my car and after trial and error Dustin has it locked down. I'm installing 2 more tomorrow actually. Best HP per $ I've seen in a long time. The car also made 99lbs of tq. If anyone local wants to see it perform feel free to reach out as I can assure you Ben is providing a great product

After doing some research on this new Dynojet product it looks pretty cool for a FRACTION of the price of other alternatives. The new C3 software appears to have many of the features of more expensive products. I am VERY interested to try this.

I've downloaded the software and a couple of Dynojet's aftermarket tunes, but appears that you need a "stock" tune first for comparison? An .stk file? Ben, maybe you can email me a stock calibration so I can play around with software?

2012 XP4
    Hybrid Z1 Swap
    Reno, NV.

Competent Driver
    Ben we are thinking running up to your shop next Thursday if that works unless snowing over the pass
    Riley Ranch still sucks

Crackerjack Driver Controlled Force's Avatar
    Yeah I'll be here,,
    Looking forward to getting the programmer on there and the new charge tube so we can see the difference it makes👍

RSR Performance

Beginning Driver
    I'm thinking about going out next week for some clutch tuning and tire testing.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast