LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Exactly.
    FYI, mine has 40 hrs on it and has never gone over 214 degrees.
    Moosehog
    2016 Rzr XPT4

So then from what I understand you should be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by TrailGirl78 View Post
    Man that sucks for NorCal Robs brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    yup.....noooo 2017 turbos released. he cant even find a 16 to buy, called a few shops in CA...nothing, also nothing from Polaris corp for any fixes on mine....yet.
    i guess ill be upping the insurance before i ride again.....and make a quick release for the ice chest and marshmallows

Quote Originally Posted by norcalrob View Post
    yup.....noooo 2017 turbos released. he cant even find a 16 to buy, called a few shops in CA...nothing, also nothing from Polaris corp for any fixes on mine....yet.
    i guess ill be upping the insurance before i ride again.....and make a quick release for the ice chest and marshmallows
    I'll bring the graham crackers We were just at Elk Grove Polaris & they had a Voodoo blue turbo on the floor

Quote Originally Posted by TrailGirl78 View Post
    I'll bring the graham crackers We were just at Elk Grove Polaris & they had a Voodoo blue turbo on the floor

who's bringing the chocolate? i was there too @ 4, had to get a tire mounted.never went inside though, quite a few turbos out back. unfortunately display's only for now

Greenhorn Driver
    Our local dealer Ride Now is calling up all Turbo owners and informing them of the stop Ride order. And I know they record all calls. So once they get that handled the ball is in your court. So if it burns up its on you. Your insurance company is also off the hook. And I would be willing to bet if a customer has been notified and he still says screw it I'm using it and it catches fire and injures or kills someone they can be held on negligent Homicide or what ever you want to add on to it. Burn the forest down and cause loss of property or life and your done. You better have a bad Ass Lawyer on retainer cause your gonna need it.

Sent from my Magic Wand!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12