LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Bridgeport lake Bodie Ghost town area ride July 28th 29th 30th
    This is an area I am familiar with and stay at the Paridise shores rv park in Bridgeport on the lake. They have several rv spots and also rent a few furnished cabins for those without an rv. However they fill up quick so a reservation is a must!
    The riding is mostly scenic back roads some tight spots but nothing to challenging. Those interested iBodie offers a park tour. There are many old ghost towns and mining camps in the area and even a hot springs. Most destinations are near 100 mile loops and depending on the participation could be longer. Packing some back up gas is a good idea!
    Paridise shores ph#760 932-7735 when making a res tell them your there with me...Alan

1. Ajb9
    2. EPL / Fast Pat
    3. Pipelayer

Quote Originally Posted by EPL View Post
    This is an area I am familiar with and stay at the Paridise shores rv park in Bridgeport on the lake. They have several rv spots and also rent a few furnished cabins for those without an rv. However they fill up quick so a reservation is a must!
    The riding is mostly scenic back roads some tight spots but nothing to challenging. Those interested iBodie offers a park tour. There are many old ghost towns and mining camps in the area and even a hot springs. Most destinations are near 100 mile loops and depending on the participation could be longer. Packing some back up gas is a good idea!
    Paridise shores ph#760 932-7735 when making a res tell them your there with me...Alan

1. Ajb9
    2. EPL / Fast Pat
    3. Pipelayer

All kidding aside, is this strictly a fast ride, or can a slow poke like me come along?

Alan going to answer your question! !

Proficient Driver
    Sorry for the delay, my wife washed my iPhone... And dried it! ...
    No worries! We're going for some fun and good times! There is a lot of history and great views with a little or a lot of riding which can all be done at your own pace... We'll talk about what you want to see. I'll show you the spots and back to camp before dark! I talked to the owner of the rv park a couple of days ago and he said the lake is up near the camp ground . But plenty of snow still in the hills. Will be going at a good time of year for that area!

Quote Originally Posted by Ajb9 View Post
    Sorry for the delay, my wife washed my iPhone... And dried it! ...
    No worries! We're going for some fun and good times! There is a lot of history and great views with a little or a lot of riding which can all be done at your own pace... We'll talk about what you want to see. I'll show you the spots and back to camp before dark! I talked to the owner of the rv park a couple of days ago and he said the lake is up near the camp ground . But plenty of snow still in the hills. Will be going at a good time of year for that area!
    If your phone is still conked out, take it into your local store and have them hook it up to dry....heard it salvages phones most of the time, so always worth a try.

Proficient Driver
    AlfaBaz,
    I hope to see you there!

1. Ajb9
    2. EPL / Fast Pat
    3. Pipelayer
    7. AlfaBaz / Patti

Just made my Reservation , Sharon and I will be there on Thursday 7/28.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mike621 View Post
    Just made my Reservation , Sharon and I will be there on Thursday 7/28.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is anyone going to ride Thursday, or are all planning to arrive sometime Thursday then set up "camp" and enjoy one of Sharon's mystical fires?

Quote Originally Posted by AlfaBaz View Post
    Is anyone going to ride Thursday, or are all planning to arrive sometime Thursday then set up "camp" and enjoy one of Sharon's mystical fires?
    From what I understand we are riding Thursday , Friday and Saturday !!! Were getting there Wednesday !!

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast