LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by gridman View Post
    Stock 1K will mash through needs nothing
    I have to agree! Only because my Stock 4-seat has been through 3 times. No need for extra fuel. You could go in & out two maybe three times on one tank.
    Yes... Tighten up your springs to raise it 5.5-6" & adjust your compression all the way hard. And discount your sway bar.

High clearance arms front & rear are a good idea. Along with a Full skid plate. But not a must.

Can't wait to make a trip this year! Have factory utv skid/sliders on order should be here next week!
    Does anyone have a trip planned for this year yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeepalive View Post
    Can't wait to make a trip this year! Have factory utv skid/sliders on order should be here next week!
    Does anyone have a trip planned for this year yet?
    We should have our dates up soon. It will be a blast! camping on bucks lake is pretty awesome too!

Quote Originally Posted by Airbus899 View Post
    We should have our dates up soon. It will be a blast! camping on bucks lake is pretty awesome too!
    Hopefully I will be able to tag along once you find out when you are going.
    I went once when I had my wrangler but it's been a few years, looking forward to taking the rzr

We did it in a stock xp4 1000. It drags and scrapes but it gets through. You can leave the extra gas at home. I only used 1/4 tank for the whole weekend. Remember you average about 1 mph. LOL. It is a blast. Bring a spare belt for sure and maybe a spare tire and axle if you have them. And of course your camping gear. We went in on Friday night and came back out on Sunday. Crank up your preload for max clearance and disconnect your sway bar. I think it's about time to plan another trip.
    2014 RZR XP4 1000

Experienced Driver
    I did like 6 miles in on my 900 trail stocked love to try it again now that i have bigger tires better shocks and if i crank up the perload i can get about 14" clearance with NP lol ( so im in when this happens )

Quote Originally Posted by neil11975 View Post
    We did it in a stock xp4 1000. It drags and scrapes but it gets through. You can leave the extra gas at home. I only used 1/4 tank for the whole weekend. Remember you average about 1 mph. LOL. It is a blast. Bring a spare belt for sure and maybe a spare tire and axle if you have them. And of course your camping gear. We went in on Friday night and came back out on Sunday. Crank up your preload for max clearance and disconnect your sway bar. I think it's about time to plan another trip.
    Yah Buddy!! Can't wait

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12