LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    The first belt they took off, I wouldn't say is bad. But it is glazed over. I'm new to the belts so Idk. I took off the new one today to inspect the new weights they put in and it looks the same with the glazing on the side.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

If I was to ever have my RZR worked on

I would have Ben up in Fallen work on it

He for sure would be my 1st choice

2nd pick would be Red Bluff
    'It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.'

Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Mike621 View Post
    I would go with Auburn power sports, or Placerville Polaris , Roseville is a cool shop, but they, IMO more of a Yamaha/Kawasaki dealer. Good luck.
    PS: if you don't mind traveling Red Bluff is a good shop to deal with, but kind of far from Roseville.
    Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think I'm going to take it to Auburn. They sound and act like nicer more knowledgeable ppl

Any of you live around Sacramento? And would like to check everything over with me, or have a clutch tool I could borrow to take it apart

What about the polaris dealer in elk grove ?

Quote Originally Posted by just_dune_it View Post
    When I floor it, it tacks out. Starts at about 50mph, hits 8600rpm and stays there. The speed climbs to just over 60 and stays tacked out. The first time i took it the the dealer they changed my belt and told me that's what the problem was, and charged me for a belt change instead of calling me and giving me an option. Then the problem kept happening. Took it back and they replaced the clutch weights with what they said we 2 steps heavier than the stock 68s. Picked it up and it's still doing it. He said he checked the spider nut and it was fine. It has done this from my first trip on it. It only has I think 550miles

If you're capable of doing some work yourself, I would call Todd at www.hunterworks.com. He's a forum vendor on the rzrforum and very helpful with regards to clutch and belt issues.
    2016 Polaris RZR 900 EPS Trail Camo

Quote Originally Posted by desert900 View Post
    if you're capable of doing some work yourself, i would call todd at www.hunterworks.com. He's a forum vendor on the rzrforum and very helpful with regards to clutch and belt issues.
    x2 !!

Thanks guys

I live in Redding, CA which is only about 30 min from Red Bluff. I have been dealing with local dealers here since the late 90s and I will not take anything back to anyone but Jed in Red Bluff at Red Bluff Yamaha. They are the most honest, knowledgeable, and nicest folks I have ever dealt with from a service standpoint. I load up all my toys and take them down there. Now I know I am a lot closer than Sacramento is to Red Bluff, but in my opinion, the drive is well worth the outcome. My biggest appreciated attribute in regard to Red Bluff Yamaha is their honesty. I don't really want to get into the details, but I can say that most shops would lean toward their "advantage" and they most certainly did NOT do that to me.

Thanks again Red Bluff Yamaha. I'm a customer for life.

Jason

Brandon, you going to sand mtn for Easter? think maybe swap my primary/ secondary complete off my 1000 see if it is clutching. or if you have someone that is closer do the same. michael

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast