LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Explore Ride

Just wait until Jim and Tyra are in town, then get Jim and Ed (with their maps and a GPS), and they will find a way!

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Harvey View Post
    My idea was to go out on the B-1 road to potato bute and twin bridges then cross back over 44 at the snowmobile park run Tamarack back to the 26 road and go to the top of burney mountain then back down to dry lake then down to the RxR grad and run it back to old dump road and back to the trucks. The staging area at marker 3 on old dump road at the tanks track. Once I get it figured out then set it up for a ride up here. Trying for the 100 mile ride or as close as possible.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    Yep....done all of that in separate rides, but easy to make a loop out of it.

My idea was to go out on the B-1 road to potato bute and twin bridges then cross back over 44 at the snowmobile park run Tamarack back to the 26 road and go to the top of burney mountain then back down to dry lake then down to the RxR grad and run it back to old dump road and back to the trucks. The staging area at marker 3 on old dump road at the tanks track. Once I get it figured out then set it up for a ride up here. Trying for the 100 mile ride or as close as possible.

Sounds like a good time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bumbling Driver
    I would be interested if it can be done on a sunday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by just_dune_it View Post
    Where is this at?
    This is an hour east of Redding up in the mountains. Looking to go from Burney to the south side of Old Station and back to Burney. I'm trying to get a good ride put together about a 100 miles. I need to find the first leg because I haven't made that ride and need someone to tag along with me.

Quote Originally Posted by AlfaBaz View Post
    Just wait until Jim and Tyra are in town, then get Jim and Ed (with their maps and a GPS), and they will find a way!
    I think Ed is working on the houseboat and there's no telling when Jim will be back in town. I need to find the first leg and then run the loop for time and miles and find some good places to stop for breaks. Burney mountain still has a lot of snow on it so we can't get up there yet. I want to put a good ride together.

I think Ed is working on the houseboat and there's no telling when Jim will be back in town. I need to find the first leg and then run the loop for time and miles and find some good places to stop for breaks. Burney mountain still has a lot of snow on it so we can't get up there yet. I want to put a good ride together.

Jim has moved to "Misery" and I'm leaving for the March madness ride !! If I'm back when you guys go i would love to go !!

Sounds like a good ride, I may have to haul the rzr back up to Redding to make that ride, I've been to most of those areas just not all in one ride

Ed if you want to go explore I'll come and go with you

Quote Originally Posted by lainracing View Post
    Ed if you want to go explore I'll come and go with you
    I would be glad to have you Bob the weather is not going to be much better tomorrow wet and cold. And next weekend i help a friend move using my car trailer and truck. From burney to dixon. I will let you know when I can go.
    Or PM me your number and i call you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast