LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Silver Strike VII April 2016 Sign up : Exact date will be posted when it is determined .

1) Pipelayer>>>Trail Boss
    2) AlfaBaz
    3) EPL
    4) Airbus899
    5) Beach Leo
    6) Mike621
    7)
    8)

I've been on this ride last two years. Definitely coming back for more! We doing a single ride day or making the whole weekend about riding?

Quote Originally Posted by 66Elco View Post
    I've been on this ride last two years. Definitely coming back for more! We doing a single ride day or making the whole weekend about riding?
    Right-On Steve looking forward to riding with you again

'It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.'

Mark Twain

This is what Miners Bar looked like back in 2011

Here is what is looked like after wild-fire in 2015

Mark Twain

Silver Strike VII April 2016 Sign up : Exact date will be posted when it is determined .

2) AlfaBaz
    3) EPL
    4) Airbus899
    5) Beach Leo
    6) Mike621
    7) 66Elco
    8)

Mark Twain

Put me down I'll try to make this one.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Where do you start from(stage)? Do you drive along at a speed where we can see wild horses and the scenery? Stop once in awhile to look the country over and stretch your legs? Only reason I asked is that my wife and I went on a run in Eastern Nevada. First group SxS run we have ever gone on. It was how fast you could get from point A to point B. It was like that all day! Saw wild horses and the trail leader didn't want to stop.
    I've put on a couple local runs. Its about being out, enjoying the country, meeting new friends and seeing your old ones again.

2) AlfaBaz
    3) EPL
    4) Airbus899
    5) Beach Leo
    6) Mike621
    7) 66Elco
    8) Ed Harvey
    9)
    10)

Quote Originally Posted by lowranger View Post
    Where do you start from(stage)? Do you drive along at a speed where we can see wild horses and the scenery? Stop once in awhile to look the country over and stretch your legs? Only reason I asked is that my wife and I went on a run in Eastern Nevada. First group SxS run we have ever gone on. It was how fast you could get from point A to point B. It was like that all day! Saw wild horses and the trail leader didn't want to stop.
    I've put on a couple local runs. Its about being out, enjoying the country, meeting new friends and seeing your old ones again.
    The staging area is at the east end of Johnson Lane in Minden Nv. At the end of the pavement. We will stop at points of interest to stretch your legs. The person ahead of you will wait at any forks in the road so that we don't get separated and same for you for the person behind you. We have to keep a fairly brisk pace as it could be 80 to 100 miles to be traveled and 12 miles of it will be very slow. The distance that we travel will depend on the time that we have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Pipelayer View Post
    The staging area is at the east end of Johnson Lane in Minden Nv. At the end of the pavement. We will stop at points of interest to stretch your legs. The person ahead of you will wait at any forks in the road so that we don't get separated and same for you for the person behind you. We have to keep a fairly brisk pace as it could be 80 to 100 miles to be traveled and 12 miles of it will be very slow. The distance that we travel will depend on the time that we have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Great! Thanks for the info Pipelayer.

Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast