LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy

Hybrid View

Cab Driver
    My name is Ken, located in Oroville, Ca. My wife and I have quads, motorcycles, and 4 wheel drive Jeeps and a Landcruiser, in addition to a 900xp rzr and a Yamaha Rhino. We frequent Sand Mountain, Pismo Beach, Oregon Dunes, Rubicon & Fordyce trails, High Lakes Recreation Area, etc. We are looking to use our Utvs more often so are looking for people in the oroville, chico, yuba city area that have similar interests.

Quote Originally Posted by Kbachell View Post
    My name is Ken, located in Oroville, Ca. My wife and I have quads, motorcycles, and 4 wheel drive Jeeps and a Landcruiser, in addition to a 900xp rzr and a Yamaha Rhino. We frequent Sand Mountain, Pismo Beach, Oregon Dunes, Rubicon & Fordyce trails, High Lakes Recreation Area, etc. We are looking to use our Utvs more often so are looking for people in the oroville, chico, yuba city area that have similar interests.
    Wow! You came to the right place!! Welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Kbachell View Post
    Welcome to the forum Ken. We are the January's and we live in Chico. Can't wait to meet up with your family and explore Nor-cal. UTV Crazy group does the best rides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk