LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Tensor tires.

Super Moderator The Rattler (BLR)'s Avatar
    I will see how they work.. put 15" beadlocks with Tensors on the the Ole Maverick for Cold Springs Station & Sand Mountain for this next trip
    Don't Run Out Of Talent

I have a set they have been great so far

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Tenderfoot Driver
    This is the best thread I have found anywhere on these tires. I am at that point where a replacement for the Bighorns is going to have to happen and want a better all around tire that doesn't lose too much to the bighorns in the sand. We will put the paddles on if I know we are staying in the sand but you guys know how that is especially at Sand Mountain. I don't want to be hauling three complete sets of tires, dirt, bighorn and paddles.
    But I still want to be able to get around at the mountain...decisions decisions.

Looking the Sedona Rock-A Billy as well.

Quote Originally Posted by FBT View Post
    This is the best thread I have found anywhere on these tires. I am at that point where a replacement for the Bighorns is going to have to happen and want a better all around tire that doesn't lose too much to the bighorns in the sand. We will put the paddles on if I know we are staying in the sand but you guys know how that is especially at Sand Mountain. I don't want to be hauling three complete sets of tires, dirt, bighorn and paddles.
    But I still want to be able to get around at the mountain...decisions decisions.

Looking the Sedona Rock-A Billy as well.

Myself and some others here on the forum have the Pro Crawlers and are very happy with them . They work well in dirt ,snow ,mud and i drive mine with them on it all over the sand !!

I to have been looking at tires lately , I like the Pro Crawlers, also here really good things about this MTR Kevlar tire, looks a lot like Pro Crewlers with extra side wall protection.

Cab Driver
    I got tired of installing tire plugs in my Big Horns at Virginia City so I bought Pro Crawler 32's and they came in today! My wife watches this forum... not bad for $300, right Honey???

:-)IMG_0068.jpgIMG_0068.jpg

I'm happy with my Tensor Regulators.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike621 View Post
    I to have been looking at tires lately , I like the Pro Crawlers, also here really good things about this MTR Kevlar tire, looks a lot like Pro Crewlers with extra side wall protection.

They make the Pro Crawler in Kevlar also if you want to pay the money for Kevlar .

Quote Originally Posted by Kbachell View Post
    I got tired of installing tire plugs in my Big Horns at Virginia City so I bought Pro Crawler 32's and they came in today! My wife watches this forum... not bad for $300, right Honey??? :-)IMG_0068.jpgIMG_0068.jpg

You got one hell of a deal there !! Sign me up for a couple of sets !! LOL

Proficient Driver
    I have pro crawlers , they seen to be a good all around tire .

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast