LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
    No thanks ed took me two hours and still have some detail work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ajb9 View Post
    Glad you had a good time is spite of the flats and others mishaps... True there were a wide variety of experience and perhaps expectations on this ride a subject that has been talked about on this forum in the past. I have found the majority of the utv crazy members to be extremely tolerant and patient with the different experience levels of the attendees of there group rides...even the "newbie" as we all were at one time. However there is only so much the group leader can control. If someone is nice enough to share there ride area with the group it doesn't necessarily mean they are a guide service. They simply do their best... A certain amount of responsibilities are that of the individual to know the unspoken OHV trail Etiquette. Like keeping sight of the person in front and behind you, Leave no man behind and so on.. I may have rated this ride a easy to intermediate under most conditions, but through rain or snow on the trail and things quickly change.
    Hopefully some that attended will not get too discouraged as we all have been there... Thats riding man sometimes ya never know what your gonna get!
    It was great to ride with you hope to see you on the next one.

I also agree Alan !!

Thanks for the great pictures .

Quote Originally Posted by lainracing View Post
    Well said

Ditto

Capable Driver
    VC was our first ride with all the Crazies, we had a blast! We met some good people, and are ready to get out and go again. After 2 days of cleaning, she's almost back to new! I've read through mot of the comments, and as our first ride I was not discouraged in the least. A few things that we will make sure that we have for the next ride is at lest 2 walkie talkies and towels! I really think that we should all be on the same page with no man (or woman) left behind. That might just be the new guy in me coming out as this might me common knowledge amongst seasoned group riders. I have a ton of pictures that I will post later tonight.

As a side note, Cory from Sac, can you PM me?

Quote Originally Posted by RenoG13 View Post
    VC was our first ride with all the Crazies, we had a blast! We met some good people, and are ready to get out and go again. After 2 days of cleaning, she's almost back to new! I've read through mot of the comments, and as our first ride I was not discouraged in the least. A few things that we will make sure that we have for the next ride is at lest 2 walkie talkies and towels! I really think that we should all be on the same page with no man (or woman) left behind. That might just be the new guy in me coming out as this might me common knowledge amongst seasoned group riders. I have a ton of pictures that I will post later tonight.

As a side note, Cory from Sac, can you PM me?

You leaving early explains why I couldn't find you to give you your stickers !! I send the smaller white stickers out today , as for the trailer sticker I'll try and get it to you at the next ride !!

Capable Driver
    The girls got cold! I've heard you guys have some good trails down in your neck of the woods, are you planning and group rides there?

Quote Originally Posted by RenoG13 View Post
    The girls got cold! I've heard you guys have some good trails down in your neck of the woods, are you planning and group rides there?
    We probably won't have a planned group ride down here till the Cinco de Mayo ride !! If we have any before then I will try to post it up in time for others to make it !!

Cab Driver
    I completely agree with you! I hope my comments were taken merely as a suggestion rather than criticism. The ride was great and I am already planning to go back and explore Virginia City some more! For me, and my wife, we would not have changed a thing.

Proficient Driver
    Quote Originally Posted by Kbachell View Post
    I completely agree with you! I hope my comments were taken merely as a suggestion rather than criticism. The ride was great and I am already planning to go back and explore Virginia City some more! For me, and my wife, we would not have changed a thing.
    Were good! I hope that the peeps that needed to see the response did... we simply cant have 20+ riders held hostage because someone is to afraid to clean his windshield to see where he is going.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast