LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy

New Here: Technologiq/Jeremy

Hi everyone, just introducing myself. Found this site via post that Sharon Oren posted on Facebook about the VC trip.

I live in Spanish Springs (off Eagle Canyon) and drive a 2 seater '16 XP Turbo with a bunch of stuff added.

I do a lot of riding behind my house, out at sand mountain, jumbo grade, etc.

Looking forward to getting to know more riders here. I also run the Reno Offroaders Meetup group.

Sorry if the picture is huge, size constraints on bbcode haven't been turned on.

rzrinsparks (Medium).jpg
    Last edited by technologiq; 12-02-2016 at 03:33 PM.
    2016 Polaris RZR Turbo Spectra Orange
    Polaris: Orange Al Roof, Glass Windshield, Poly Rear, MTX Audio , LockNRide Cooler, Spare Tire Mount, Rock Sliders || SuperATV Front & Rear Bumpers || UTVGiant Lower Doors || Rhys Millen Racing Wide Fender Flares || Gorilla Whips x2 || Seizmik Side Mirrors || Rigid 30SR Lightbar || ProArmor 4 Point Harnesses || PCI Race Radio Intercom & Radio || Dirt Tires: ITP Ultracross Spec-R on STI HD Beadlocks // Sand Tires: GMZ Sandstrippers HD on STI HD5 Beadlock

Welcome to the forum !! The VC ride is a great ride !! Our forum is set you so all pictures come up larger , don't like small pics !!

Welcome from Roseburg, Oregon. Hope to see you on a ride!
    MINE:
    2017 Maverick X3 X rs TURBO R Gold & Red
    WIFES:
    2022 Yamaha Wolverine RMAX Limited
    www.dstechnologiesllc.net/utvmods4u/

New Here: Technologiq/Jeremy

Quote Originally Posted by technologiq View Post
    Hi everyone, just introducing myself. Found this site via post that Sharon Oren posted on Facebook about the VC trip.

I live in Spanish Springs (off Eagle Canyon) and drive a 2 seater '16 XP Turbo with a bunch of stuff added.

I do a lot of riding behind my house, out at sand mountain, jumbo grade, etc.

Looking forward to getting to know more riders here. I also run the Reno Offroaders Meetup group.

Sorry if the picture is huge, size constraints on bbcode haven't been turned on.

rzrinsparks (Medium).jpg
    Welcome to the site!
    Good to see someone from all my Facebook posts joined! I'm the one who was tagging Sharon in everything about the rides

Quote Originally Posted by Jeepalive View Post
    Good to see someone from all my Facebook posts joined! I'm the one who was tagging Sharon in everything about the rides
    Thanks for getting us new member , the more the better !!!

Welcome! I hope to see you at the VC ride part of it goes up jumbo grade, do you live in washoe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Pipelayer View Post
    Welcome! I hope to see you at the VC ride part of it goes up jumbo grade, do you live in washoe?

I live in Spanish Springs but just moved there from Damonte Ranch. I've done Jumbo Grade -> VC a few times in the RZR and quads. I'll just trailer my RZR down there in the AM.
    2016 Polaris RZR Turbo Spectra Orange
    Polaris: Orange Al Roof, Glass Windshield, Poly Rear, MTX Audio , LockNRide Cooler, Spare Tire Mount, Rock Sliders || SuperATV Front & Rear Bumpers || UTVGiant Lower Doors || Rhys Millen Racing Wide Fender Flares || Gorilla Whips x2 || Seizmik Side Mirrors || Rigid 30SR Lightbar || ProArmor 4 Point Harnesses || PCI Race Radio Intercom & Radio || Dirt Tires: ITP Ultracross Spec-R on STI HD Beadlocks // Sand Tires: GMZ Sandstrippers HD on STI HD5 Beadlock

Sounds good, I'll see you there

Welcome to the site!