LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BLR View Post
    So now I am totally confused after talking to Ed & Nick at Florence Yamaha..I'm tore between 3 different tires. UGG..
    All 3 are DOT approved
    Tensors
    GMZ Kahunas &
    Motohammers
    Price really doesn't matter they are all within $75 of each other..Delivered to Florence
    Why do you want a DOT approved tire ?

Super Moderator The Rattler (BLR)'s Avatar
    Since we are spending more time in AZ and with eastern Oregon allowing us on the streets..they suggest having DOT..
    Don't Run Out Of Talent

Since we are spending more time in AZ and with eastern Oregon allowing us on the streets..they suggest having DOT..
    Do either one of those places require DOT tires ? I would think if they did there would be more things we would need then tires !!

Quote Originally Posted by EPL View Post
    Do either one of those places require DOT tires ? I would think if they did there would be more things we would need then tires !!
    Some of Oregon Does, and I know from Washrepair that they require them to enter Yellowstone..
    I'm just looking into the future that since some of the States, Counties & Cities are allowing SXS on the streets that the opposition from certain organizations are going to say..they are tearing up said areas because they aren't running DOT tires..
    Don't Run Out Of Talent

Some of Oregon Does, and I know from Washrepair that they require them to enter Yellowstone..
    I'm just looking into the future that since some of the States, Counties & Cities are allowing SXS on the streets that the opposition from certain organizations are going to say..they are tearing up said areas because they aren't running DOT tires..
    I think by the time we go to Yellowstone are going to be not letting SXS's in at all !!!!! I'm sticking with tires that do what i want them to do , don't really care about driving on the streets because for the most parts there going to require more then DOT approved tires and I won't have what they want any way !!! If they let us license our SXS's and part of it is to have a DOT approved tire then I'll deal with it !!

Proficient Driver
    So now I am totally confused after talking to Ed & Nick at Florence Yamaha..I'm tore between 3 different tires. UGG..
    All 3 are DOT approved
    Tensors
    GMZ Kahunas &
    Motohammers
    Price really doesn't matter they are all within $75 of each other..Delivered to Florence
    So why the confusion?

Quote Originally Posted by Sandfreak View Post
    So why the confusion?
    Because I was set on Tensors but these others are options now...
    Don't Run Out Of Talent

Because I was set on Tensors but these others are options now...
    Good luck Barb , i was going between the Tensors and the Moto Hammers and ended up going with a tire i have and happy with !!

Quote Originally Posted by EPL View Post
    Good luck Barb , i was going between the Tensors and the Moto Hammers and ended up going with a tire i have and happy with !!
    We were down talking to Ed about tires..he and a few others had Mongrels on at Moab and they either couldn't climb or they had to put plugs in the sidewalls.. (running 8Lbs)Ed said the tire that performed the best was the Motohammers..he showed us a video of what he said was a (geek) that put the guys with Mongrels to shame..lol
    Don't Run Out Of Talent

We were down talking to Ed about tires..he and a few others had Mongrels on at Moab and they either couldn't climb or they had to put plugs in the sidewalls.. (running 8Lbs)Ed said the tire that performed the best was the Motohammers..he showed us a video of what he said was a (geek) that put the guys with Mongrels to shame..lol
    The Moto Crawlers I have are basicly the same as them except the Moto Crawlers come in 14" and the are not DOT approved !! The Moto Hammers l;ook good but only come in 15".

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast