This is my personal experience and review.

Auburn Extreme Power Sports
Auburn, Ca.

I purchase a 2018 1000 trail & rock 12/29/17.

When I got it home it threw a code when taking it off the trailer.

I took it back to the dealer on Saturday 12/30/17 and was told to wait a few minutes they just needed to flash the computer and they could do it on the trailer.

4hrs later I was informed I would have leave it until Tue.

Tues I was told the map program they were trying to load was bad and that Polaris had to rewrite the program and it was a nation wide issue, call back at the end of the week.

Called back end of the week told factory was not responsive to the issue so they ordered a new ECU, check back next week.

Called them back, told the new computer could not be programmed because the factory program was bad(sound familiar) and the factory was not getting back to them about the issue.

I have been calling for updates every few days to get the same answer the factory is not taking care of the issue.

So now as of the posting of this it has been 24 days in the shop with no idea when it will be ready to use.

I paid $23,000 Dollars for a vehicle I have not yet been able to use.

DMV has already sent my green sticky (a week ago)and I have nothing to put it on.

Pretty bad when DMV has a better turn around time than Polaris.

Called customer "No Service" today only to find out there is a warranty open but no ECU was ever ordered and when they are ordered they are already programmed.

They said there was a tech notation "dealer not responsive waiting to hear from dealer" and there was nothing they could do about it.

The service dept never takes calls and the girl that answers the phone always says someone will call you back but they never do.

The only way to get to talk to someone is to say you want to buy a new vehicle then someone becomes available.

I spoke to the co owner and he said it was not his problem it was on Polaris and he was within the boundaries of the lemon law.

As of the writing of this post I would definitely say

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH

AUBURN EXTREME POWER SPORTS
IN AUBURN CA.

This is my personal opinion and not necessarily the opinion of this forum or club