LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Controlled Force View Post
    Look closely in this picture on the case halfs,, no wonder they leak,, this is a brand new trans out of the box��

Way to go team industries

RSR Performance
    is it the photo or the edges around the bolt holes look rounded off? and what kind of machine finish is that is it even straight?

in my days building aviation eng we used silk thread on case halfs and they never leaked wonder if that trick work on the cases?
    Dead man walking

Quote Originally Posted by Controlled Force View Post
    Fourm members special, brand new trans bearings for sale list costs $40 a piece from the dealer I'll sell these bad boys for a $1.99 for the pair lol.

RSR Performance
    you could weld a robot liking man or lady and they could be eyes or (.) (.)'s
    Dead man walking

Newbie Driver
    Looking good Ben !!!
    Way to get on it, can't wait to get behind the wheel it's going feel like a new car again. Got to love all the Bay Area people coming to play in the snow ,took me over 6hrs to get home back to Sac. after we had lunch...

Crackerjack Driver Controlled Force's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnycat8 View Post
    is it the photo or the edges around the bolt holes look rounded off? and what kind of machine finish is that is it even straight?

in my days building aviation eng we used silk thread on case halfs and they never leaked wonder if that trick work on the cases?
    It's just the photo regarding the holes..

The surface is strange on these cases,, some have a smooth like mirror finish and others like this one have that strange grooving machined look in them..
    Strange

RSR Performance

Crackerjack Driver Controlled Force's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnycat8 View Post
    you could weld a robot liking man or lady and they could be eyes or (.) (.)'s
    Blahahahaha

RSR Performance

Proficient Driver
    It just seems crazy to me that with all these problems Polaris continues to install the same bearings .

Competent Driver
    I just wanted to say thanks again bro, Ben took care of lots of little things on my cars that was nothing he needed to do highly recommend him for your SXS fixes and power adder
    Riley Ranch still sucks

Chauffeur Driver
    Quote Originally Posted by Flying Dog View Post
    It just seems crazy to me that with all these problems Polaris continues to install the same bearings .
    They probably own Peer bearing company...LOL
    milos

Beginning Driver
    I went down to the dealer today that's doing mine under warranty. I got a look at it and it pretty much looks like Courtney's trans in one of the first posts. I'm surprised this issue hasn't been addressed by Polaris.

Quote Originally Posted by 5150 Will View Post
    I went down to the dealer today that's doing mine under warranty. I got a look at it and it pretty much looks like Courtney's trans in one of the first posts. I'm surprised this issue hasn't been addressed by Polaris.
    i agree !!

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast