LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanksgiving ?????

Besides the Southern Commifornia desert. Where are some of you planning on going? I was going to go to Jawbone Canyon/Cal-City. Being that I will be at Jawbone this weekend I want to try something new for Thanksgiving. The RZR is new to me and it opens up whole new riding opportunities that I would have previously not thought about with the dirt bike. Any ideas?? I really like the mountains but I know the snow has started to fall. Never been to any dunes but I'm sure I will be at some point, since I live right by Pismo. What is Sand Mountain like at Thanksgiving time? Is most of the stuff that I saw in the Halloween thread not accessible because of snow?

Super Moderator The Rattler (BLR)'s Avatar
    We will be in Oregon on the dunes for UTV Takeover event...but for something closer to you check Moto2go app..it gives you areas for riding...Ocotillo Wells south of Palm Springs is a nice place...it's a little warmer...
    Don't Run Out Of Talent

Thank you BLR. I have done Ocotillo years ago. Grew up in So. Cal. That moto2go is an android app, I'm on iPhone. Does moto2go use rider planet? I will keep searching. As long as Im riding I'm happy. Some places are better than others, but they are all good if in RZR or on motorcycle. Hope to make it out to one of the rides I have been looking at on here. Looks like a great group of people. Have fun on the dunes in Oregon.

Anybody going to do an after Thanksgiving ride around Redding? Maybe Fender-ferry ? Mc Cloud ? or Chappie , Don't know what the snow is like up there, but would be nice to go ride around the lake.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sounds good, I know a pretty good loop, but it starts on the Gilman side of fenders road at the McCloud bridge.

Super Moderator The Rattler (BLR)'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RaceBizz View Post
    Thank you BLR. I have done Ocotillo years ago. Grew up in So. Cal. That moto2go is an android app, I'm on iPhone. Does moto2go use rider planet? I will keep searching. As long as Im riding I'm happy. Some places are better than others, but they are all good if in RZR or on motorcycle. Hope to make it out to one of the rides I have been looking at on here. Looks like a great group of people. Have fun on the dunes in Oregon.
    Yes it's rider planet...
    Sand Mountain can be a little cool...we just left that area yesterday...lows at night in the low 20's..
    We are now heading back to Oregon...where it's a little warmer
    Don't Run Out Of Talent

Quote Originally Posted by Mike621 View Post
    Sounds good, I know a pretty good loop, but it starts on the Gilman side of fenders road at the McCloud bridge.

What day are you thinking of going Mike ?

Friday or Saturday, I'm open to the location, would just like to get out an ride around the lake, haven't been up there since Cinco De Mayo. 🏽

Mike if you come up for ride let me know

Ok Bob, you want to go? I should have an open seat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast