LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy

Smile Picture captions

As I was looking at the Sand Mountain pics, it occurred to me that since we are now "nation-wide", many would probably like to know what and who they are looking at. I first thought about it when I saw the pic of Ben with his 4 seater in the washout. I thought about it again when I looked at one of Steve's pics from the trail and I wasn't sure who all was in the pic, or where it was. All the pics mean more to me because I know most of the folks I see, and I'll bet a lot of our new members would like to know who they are looking at, and where we were riding.

Quote Originally Posted by AlfaBaz View Post
    As I was looking at the Sand Mountain pics, it occurred to me that since we are now "nation-wide", many would probably like to know what and who they are looking at. I first thought about it when I saw the pic of Ben with his 4 seater in the washout. I thought about it again when I looked at one of Steve's pics from the trail and I wasn't sure who all was in the pic, or where it was. All the pics mean more to me because I know most of the folks I see, and I'll bet a lot of our new members would like to know who they are looking at, and where we were riding.
    I think thats a great idea. We'll try to do that in the future. 🏻

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Moderator The Rattler (BLR)'s Avatar
    Great idea...we ride with so many different people..
    Don't Run Out Of Talent

some of us are in the witness protection plan and their for cant be known for protection......

john aka jc8..johnnycat...johnnycrash

john.jpgDSC_0804.jpg
    Dead man walking

Quote Originally Posted by johnnycat8 View Post
    some of us are in the witness protection plan and their for cant be known for protection......

john aka jc8..johnnycat...johnnycrash

john.jpgDSC_0804.jpg

Johnny, new members would have to be from a different planet not to know you!!!

Johnny, new members would have to be from a different planet not to know you!!!
    true statement, but i agree i was thinking the same thing looking at all the photos.
    Dead man walking

Proficient Driver
    I agree about adding captions , it would be great to know more about the pictures .

I think captions would be good even thought most of our pictures are posted under a ride that has a name . It would be nice to know what area of the ride they were from .

Captions would be good but like me it was my first time ther there and you don't know what the place you stop at is called. Like this place. uploadfromtaptalk1446572232693.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk