LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy

2nd Annual SXS Wars Presented by K&T Performance Feb 12th - 14th 2016

Finally the announcement we have been waiting for..... SxS Wars has teamed up with the Las Vegas Jeep Club to hold the 2nd Annual SxS Wars event on Presidents Weekend at Dumont. This is unheard of because the BLM does not issue permits for holiday weekends due to staffing issues. The LVJC has their permit grandfathered in so we are hoping to have a nice showing this coming Feb 12th-14th.
    It will be a 2 day event with Hill Drags on Saturday and Flat Drags on Sunday (test n tune Friday)
    Here are some of the companies on board to sponsor the event: K&T Performance, RBT Motorsports, BoonDockers, D&M Racing, Devious Powersports, STM, Energycoil, Race Tech Titanium, Racers Edge AZ, Evolution Powersports, Addict Racing, DW Performance, Price Racing, Turners Cycles, NXS Designs, Kpa Turbos, and many more to come.
    If you want to see SxS's hit 100mph in less than 600ft uphill or which turbo kit is right for you, this is the place to be. With the new models that have been released this event will be a real eye opener. Fun for the whole family!!!!
    Any sponsorship inquiries can be sent to me at lingercod@gmail.com or pm Ctown208. Classes to be announced soon!!!!

Competent Driver
    This should be a good year at this race lots of crazy stuff coming out

SXS Wars event is getting close , is anyone going !!

I think I may have to go since Dumont is only 4 and a half hours away for me

Is anyone at this event ?? If so please post some pictures !!

Proficient Driver
    Here's a couple of pictures .

Attached Images

Doesn't look as crowded as the last time I was there on Presidents day weekend !!