LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Yxz 1000

It makes me laugh when read things about this fat raptor. How much more is this clutch? You see the people that buy one ripping it apart and replacing everything in it but this is the best thing ever made. And just pisses people off when you agree with them about this thing.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Chauffeur Driver
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed Harvey View Post
    It makes me laugh when read things about this fat raptor. How much more is this clutch? You see the people that buy one ripping it apart and replacing everything in it but this is the best thing ever made. And just pisses people off when you agree with them about this thing.

You don't need this clutch at all. Just saying maybe for people who want to go slow will help....maybe not.
    At $700 is not so expensive, if you compare what people spend just for shocks on XP 1000 to get out of body roll or bucking.imo
    Milos

That's not to bad I thought it would be a lot more. I was just thinking back before it came out everybody was all jacked up about it now things are starting ot come out that it's not so good.

Chauffeur Driver
    To soon to say how they will do, It is not so many yet in hands of regular customers , lot of them was purchase by aftermarket manufacturer . But so far who bought them don't set anything wrong about them at all, just not to be for everybody, but I am pretty sure now that Yamaha never planned to made this car for everybody like their Raptors or 450 are not for everybody, but still best selling sport quads. IMO
    Milos

Competent Driver
    I bet direct drive is already working on a lock out clutch for these that will make a big difference

I was out at Prairie City again today, getting some more miles on the Mav, went over to the UTV track and there was a YXZ ripping around, I started following him around the track, a few laps we got faster and faster, and started pushing each other was way fun, the track was perfect today with the rain we got on Saturday, can't wait for the 29th

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I loved my yfz450 and i have the 3000watt generator no doubt they make a good product I didn't want to sell the 450 I just couldn't ride it anymore. I'm watching 4 different forums and i am starting to see a people have it starting to complain about it. Your wright it's not for everyone but some of these people are trying to do things it wasn't built for. I'm still sitting at home so I start trolling when i get board but it's all good.

It doesn't look like the YXZ is very popular around here , our local dealer has 4 sitting there !!

Competent Driver
    There is 2 at Roseville also

Chauffeur Driver
    I think Yamaha made mistake to not release all colors. Lot of people don't want to pay extra like $2500 for yellow color and bead lock wheels. IMO
    milos

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast