LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Yxz 1000

Ok I was just in the Showroom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went and looked at one but think I'll stick with what I have .

Chauffeur Driver
    I really like it, but it is not for everybody. It is real sport car, not farmers vehicle converted to the sport like rest of theSxS are....lol
    Milos
    Last edited by milosusa; 10-17-2015 at 02:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by milosusa View Post
    I really like it, but it is not for everybody. It is really sport car, not farmers vehicle converted to the sport like rest of theSxS are....lol
    Milos

I looked at one but you are correct it's not for everybody !! For the type of riding I do don't think it's for me !!

Yep... it ain't for slow-pokes like me

Only thing its really missing is a granny-low

Plus it could shed about 500 pounds

When they do those 2 small things

I will get one

How-ever by the looks of things, they may do 1 of the small things

Can-not see-em doing both, especially the weight issue that they do have
    'It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.'

Mark Twain

Chauffeur Driver
    I don't think is possible to lose 500 # from car which weight is 1510#.......
    Even RZR 800 weight is close to 1000#....
    Yamaha weight is 130 # more than XP 1000 but if you take in consideration extra engine cylinder , dry sump oil system , manual trany I don't think weight is so bad. IMO
    Can't say about low first gear, never drive one, but probably Reclusa clutch will help with slow driving.

Milos

The demo YXZ that factory reps took out into our dunes didn't fair so well. Mr. Hotshot headed out from South Jetty staging area, immediately went from the sand down into some tree shot trails.....tree shot trails that are quad width only... and got stuck in the trees on an off camber sand trail. They spent the rest of day recovering it with a quad with winch. YXZ was scraped up on passenger rear fender. Did I mention Mr. Hotshot smoked the clutch trying to get back out of a trail all of us local UTV riders know never to get into in the first place?

This is the same thing as last Halloween at SM with the know it all factory reps piloting these demos to show all of us how good they are. That Maverick Turbo demo was totalled is our understanding.

Rant over.

Quote Originally Posted by lbr View Post
    the demo yxz that factory reps took out into our dunes didn't fair so well. Mr. Hotshot headed out from south jetty staging area, immediately went from the sand down into some tree shot trails.....tree shot trails that are quad width only... And got stuck in the trees on an off camber sand trail. They spent the rest of day recovering it with a quad with winch. Yxz was scraped up on passenger rear fender. Did i mention mr. Hotshot smoked the clutch trying to get back out of a trail all of us local utv riders know never to get into in the first place?

This is the same thing as last halloween at sm with the know it all factory reps piloting these demos to show all of us how good they are. That maverick turbo demo was totalled is our understanding.

Rant over.
    lol !!

Quote Originally Posted by LBR View Post
    The demo YXZ that factory reps took out into our dunes didn't fair so well. Mr. Hotshot headed out from South Jetty staging area, immediately went from the sand down into some tree shot trails.....tree shot trails that are quad width only... and got stuck in the trees on an off camber sand trail. They spent the rest of day recovering it with a quad with winch. YXZ was scraped up on passenger rear fender. Did I mention Mr. Hotshot smoked the clutch trying to get back out of a trail all of us local UTV riders know never to get into in the first place?

This is the same thing as last Halloween at SM with the know it all factory reps piloting these demos to show all of us how good they are. That Maverick Turbo demo was totalled is our understanding.

Rant over.

You would think if the manufacture was sending some do demo the vehicle it you be someone that was good in it !

yammy has to get in game>>>like polaris and can-am

You-Know put a bunch of there rigs in a semi, drive around the country with-em

Let every-1 test drive-em
    'It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.'

Mark Twain

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast