LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by LBR View Post
    Wow....thanx so much for this lengthy insite.....this has the worth of most technical articles.

I have never given thought to owning a small store and having my mfg. forcing me to lose floor space with something I didn't want when I could instead have 4 bikes in that space knowing I could turn them over yearly.
    I know a couple of people that own Harley stores and all most went broke because they were forced to have a certain size show room and had to spend a lot of money then as everyone knows the bottom dropped out !!

Quote Originally Posted by LBR View Post
    Wow....thanx so much for this lengthy insite.....this has the worth of most technical articles.

I have never given thought to owning a small store and having my mfg. forcing me to lose floor space with something I didn't want when I could instead have 4 bikes in that space knowing I could turn them over yearly.
    polaris is doing this too, they are forcing small dealers out to make room for the large stores. the big ones get first dibs at new stuff and the small guys get nada.
    Dead man walking

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123