LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 54 of 70 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast

Riding mower with catch bucket !!

Attached Images

A Mexican a terrorist and a Texan were in a bar drinking. The Mexican slams his drink and throws the glass in the air and pulls out a pistol and shoots it. He says in my country the glasses are so cheap we never have to drink out of the same one twice. The terrorist then slams his drink and throws the glass in the air and pulls out a machine gun and shoots it and says in my country we have so much sand we never have to drink out of the same glass twice. The Texan not to be outdone slams his drink throws the glass in the air pulls out a shotgun and shoots the Mexican and the terrorist and says in my country we have so many illegals that we never have to drink with the same ones twice.

Quote Originally Posted by Lennart View Post
    A Mexican a terrorist and a Texan were in a bar drinking. The Mexican slams his drink and throws the glass in the air and pulls out a pistol and shoots it. He says in my country the glasses are so cheap we never have to drink out of the same one twice. The terrorist then slams his drink and throws the glass in the air and pulls out a machine gun and shoots it and says in my country we have so much sand we never have to drink out of the same glass twice. The Texan not to be outdone slams his drink throws the glass in the air pulls out a shotgun and shoots the Mexican and the terrorist and says in my country we have so many illegals that we never have to drink with the same ones twice.
    This isn't a very politically corr.....screw it, that's FUNNY!...lmao

Lmao !!

Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by EPL View Post
    Lmao !!

Love it .

A few funny's

1. My goal for 2016 was to lose just 10 pounds … Only 15 to go ...

2. Ate salad for dinner … Mostly croutons & tomatoes ... Actually just one big, round crouton covered with tomato sauce ... And cheese... OK, it was a pizza... I ate a pizza …

3. How to prepare Tofu:
    1. Throw it in the trash.
    2. Grill some Meat.

4. I just did a week's worth of cardio after walking into a spider web,

5. I don't mean to brag but… I finished my 14-day supply of diet food in 3 hours and 20 minutes.

6. A recent study has found women who carry a little extra weight live longer than men who mention it ...

7. Kids today don't know how easy they have it.When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

8. Senility has been a smooth transition for me.

9. Remember back when we were kids and every time it was storming they closed school?Me neither.

10. I may not be that funny or athletic or good looking or smart or talented … ---I forgot where I was going with this---

11. I love being over 50 … I learn something new every day … and forget 5 others ...

12. A thief broke into my house last night.He started searching for money … so I woke up and searched with him.

13. My dentist told me I need a Crown … I said, “Awright, pour mine over rocks..."

14. I think I'll just put an "Out of Order" sticker on my forehead and call it a day ...
    Just remember, once you're over the hill

Super Moderator The Rattler (BLR)'s Avatar
    Don't Run Out Of Talent

So yesterday at Walmart this little girl, she looked about three. She was sitting in her basket mean mugging me like I kicked her puppy. Being the "adult" that I am, I smile and waved at her. This demon child rolled her eyes at me. So yall know me, I'm not about to played by some bald headed demon spawn. So I walk over to the mom and ask her if I can give her some candy, the mom smiled and said sure. I told the little girl to put in her pocket and save it for later which she did. I walked away, headed to the manager and told him that little girl was stealing M&Ms. The manager thanked me, stating that he is so tired of these parents not controlling these kids. Manager walked over to them, asks them to empty their pockets. I then looked at the little girl and flipped her off and walked out the store like a boss. ‪‬

Page 54 of 70 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast