LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 5 of 70 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Rotflmao!!

Proficient Driver
    Quote Originally Posted by EPL View Post
    A BLONDE JOKE THAT YOU'VE NEVER HEARD BEFORE.... *

She desperately wanted a pair of beautiful alligator shoes. *
    After becoming very frustrated with the attitude of one of the* *shopkeepers,
    the young blonde declared, 'Well, then, maybe I'll just go out and catch my
    own alligator and get a pair of alligator shoes for free!' *

The shopkeeper replied with a sly smile, ’Well, little lady, why don't you
    go give it a try?' *

The blonde headed off to the swamp,determined to catch an alligator. Later
    in the day, the shopkeeper was driving home, and spotted the **young woman
    standing waist deep in the murky water, shotgun in hand. He saw a huge
    9-foot gator swimming rapidly toward her. With lightning reflexes, the
    blonde took aim, shot the creature and hauled it up onto the slippery bank.

Nearby were 7 more dead 'gators, all lying belly up.*

he shopkeeper watched in amazement as the blond struggled with the
    gator.

Then, rolling her eyes, she screamed in frustration ...... *
    "Son-of-a-bitch!! THIS ONE'S BAREFOOT TOO!"*
    LMAO !! I haven't seen this one before .

Farmer Joe decided his injuries from an accident were serious enough to sue the truck driver who hit him. In court the trucking company's fancy lawyer was questioning farmer Joe.

Lawyer: "Didn't you say, at the scene of the accident, 'I am fine'?"

Farmer Joe: "Well, I will tell you what happened. I had just loaded my favorite mule Bessie into the...."
    "I didn't ask for any details," the lawyer interrupted, "just answer the question." "Did you not say, at the scene of the accident, 'I'm fine'!"

Farmer Joe: "Well I had just gotten Bessie into the trailer and I was driving down the road...."

The lawyer interrupted again and said, "Judge, I am trying to establish the fact that, at the scene of the accident, this man told the Highway Patrolman on the scene that he was just fine. Now several weeks after the accident he is trying to sue my client. I believe he is a fraud. Please tell him to simply answer the question."

By this time the Judge was fairly interested in Farmer Joe's answer and said to the lawyer, "I would like to hear what he has to say."

Joe thanked the Judge and proceeded, "Well as I was saying, I had just loaded Bessie, my favorite mule, into the trailer and was driving her down the highway when this huge semi-truck and trailer ran the stop sign and smacked my truck right in the side.

I was thrown into one ditch and Bessie was thrown into the other. I was hurting real bad and didn't want to move. However, I could hear old Bessie moaning and groaning and I knew she was in terrible shape.

Shortly after the accident a Highway Patrolman came on the scene. He could hear Bessie moaning and groaning so he went over to her. After looking at her, he took out his gun and shot her between the eyes. He then came across the road to me with gun in hand and said, "Your mule was in such bad shape I had to shoot her. How are you feeling?"

Hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"It is a slow day in a little Greek Village. The rain is beating down and the streets are deserted. Times are tough, everybody is in debt and everybody lives on credit.

On this particular day a rich German tourist is driving through the village, stops at the local hotel and lays a €100 note on the desk, telling the hotel owner he wants to inspect the rooms upstairs in order to pick one to spend the night.

The owner gives him some keys and as soon as the visitor has walked upstairs,* the hotelier grabs the €100 note and runs next door to pay his debt to the butcher.

The butcher takes the €100 note and runs down the street to repay his debt to the pig farmer.

The pig farmer takes the €100 note and heads off to pay his bill at the supplier of feed and fuel.

The guy at the Farmers' Co-op takes the €100 note and runs to pay his drinks bill at the tavern.

The publican slips the money along to the local prostitute* drinking at the bar, who has also been facing hard times and has had to offer him "services" on credit.

She then rushes to the hotel and pays off her room bill to the hotel owner with the €100 note.

The hotel proprietor then places the €100 note back on the counter so the rich traveller will not suspect anything.

At that moment the traveller comes down the stairs, picks up the €100 note, states that the rooms are not satisfactory, pockets the money and leaves town.

No one produced anything. No one earned anything. However the whole village is now out of debt and looking to the future with optimism.

Lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Super Moderator The Rattler (BLR)'s Avatar
    I think the hotel guy got screwed...lol
    Don't Run Out Of Talent

Hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol

Page 5 of 70 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast