LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 3 of 70 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Proficient Driver
    A guy traveling through Mexico on vacation lost his wallet and all of his identification. Cutting his trip short, he attempted to make his way home, but was stopped by the U.S. Customs Agent at the border. "May I see your identification, please?" asked the agent. "I'm sorry, but I lost my wallet," replied the guy."Sure, Buddy, I hear that every day. No ID, no entry," said the agent. "But I can prove I'm an American!" he exclaimed. "I have a picture of Ronald Reagan tattooed on one side of my butt and George Bush on the other." "This I gotta see," replied the agent. With that, the guy dropped his pants and showed the agent his behind. "By golly, you're right!" exclaimed the agent. "Have a safe trip back to Chicago ." "Thanks!" he said. "But how did you know I was from Chicago ?" The agent replied, "I recognized Obama in the middle."

Super Moderator The Rattler (BLR)'s Avatar
    Don't Run Out Of Talent

Quote Originally Posted by epl View Post
    lol .....

Ouch

LMAO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the story of the blonde flying in a two-seater airplane with just the pilot.
    He has a heart attack and dies. She, frantic, calls out a May Day.
    "May Day! May Day! Help me! Help me! My pilot had a heart attack and is dead. And I don't know how to fly. Help me! Please help me!"
    She hears a voice over the radio saying:
    "This is Air Traffic Control and I have you loud and clear. I will talk you through this and get you back on the ground. I've had a lot of experience with this kind of problem.
    'Now, just take a deep breath. Everything will be fine! Now give me your height and position."
    She says, "I'm 5'4" and I support Obama."
    "O.K."... says the voice on the radio...." Repeat after me: ŽOur Father, who art in heaven. . . ..'"

Super Moderator The Rattler (BLR)'s Avatar
    Be careful when having your picture taken...lmao
    Don't Run Out Of Talent

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Toy View Post
    A guy traveling through Mexico on vacation lost his wallet and all of his identification. Cutting his trip short, he attempted to make his way home, but was stopped by the U.S. Customs Agent at the border. "May I see your identification, please?" asked the agent. "I'm sorry, but I lost my wallet," replied the guy."Sure, Buddy, I hear that every day. No ID, no entry," said the agent. "But I can prove I'm an American!" he exclaimed. "I have a picture of Ronald Reagan tattooed on one side of my butt and George Bush on the other." "This I gotta see," replied the agent. With that, the guy dropped his pants and showed the agent his behind. "By golly, you're right!" exclaimed the agent. "Have a safe trip back to Chicago ." "Thanks!" he said. "But how did you know I was from Chicago ?" The agent replied, "I recognized Obama in the middle."
    Lol

Page 3 of 70 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast