LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Half way through the installs for both the wife and I on our Mavericks. Rugged (Can-am) Mounting plate took a lot more time than anticipated without any direction!! When done, the wife and I will both have the VX2200 and RRP660 units. Will be ready for UTV Takeover on Thanksgiving. Look forward to learning how to use them. Hope you can help us Barb.... :-) We will definitely know to watch our antennas LOL!!

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick4me View Post
    Half way through the installs for both the wife and I on our Mavericks. Rugged (Can-am) Mounting plate took a lot more time than anticipated without any direction!! When done, the wife and I will both have the VX2200 and RRP660 units. Will be ready for UTV Takeover on Thanksgiving. Look forward to learning how to use them. Hope you can help us Barb.... :-) We will definitely know to watch our antennas LOL!!
    Sure missed seeing you two at SM Don....we'll catch up over the Takeover week, for sure!

Look forward to it. Hope to go to SM next year. Sounded like an awesome time!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234