LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast
    Greetings Crazies,
    I am Shane, from Shasta Co. Ride a YXZ. First time in SXS game, but lots of miles in pickups, quads, and MX. Looking forward meeting the Redding groups, seems to be an active group.
    Shane

Quote Originally Posted by thashane View Post
    Greetings Crazies,
    I am Shane, from Shasta Co. Ride a YXZ. First time in SXS game, but lots of miles in pickups, quads, and MX. Looking forward meeting the Redding groups, seems to be an active group.
    Shane
    Welcome to the forum Shane , looking forward to meeting you !!

Quote Originally Posted by EPL View Post
    Welcome to the forum Shane , looking forward to meeting you !!
    Thanks! Looking forward to next fenders, hammer-rack (tamarack), or lassen run

Quote Originally Posted by thashane View Post
    Thanks! Looking forward to next fenders, hammer-rack (tamarack), or lassen run
    I think we're going to do Fenders ferry soon or also look at our Cinco Dr Mayo ride coming up in May !!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Newbie Driver
    Salutations! My name is Camron and my wifes name is Hailey. We live in Redding Ca and are currently looking at SXS but haven't decided what one to go with Polaris or Yamaha. Help us decide? Pro's & Con's?? s Are there any 4 person SxS in this group? We are looking at a 4 person rig. Thanks! Hope to meet you all soon.

Quote Originally Posted by CClandening View Post
    Salutations! My name is Camron and my wifes name is Hailey. We live in Redding Ca and are currently looking at SXS but haven't decided what one to go with Polaris or Yamaha. Help us decide? Pro's & Con's?? s Are there any 4 person SxS in this group? We are looking at a 4 person rig. Thanks! Hope to meet you all soon.
    Welcome. There are quite a few of us with 4 seaters. Since you are asking, most of the riding we do doesn't work well with the Yamaha. They don't do well rock crawling and going slow. It is really hard on the clutches, even with the recluse. But there are people who love them. Most of us have Polaris and a few have can ams. Whatever you have you are welcome to ride.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    2014 RZR XP4 1000

Super Moderator The Rattler (BLR)'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CClandening View Post
    Several of our friends have 4 seaters that ride in the mountains with us.

Sent from BLR Logistics
    Don't Run Out Of Talent

New RZR Turbo S 4 seater.

Welcome to the forum.

My son just got a 4 seat Turbo and likes it , if the cost isn't an issue the new Turbo S 4 seater is the way to go !!

Capable Driver FlatMan (BatMan)'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Rattler (BLR) View Post
    Welcome to the crazies...please take a few minutes to introduce yourself...tell us what you drive. Where your from....you will notice some of us call each other by our everyday names, well we like to think of all crazies as family...please share you events also...what several of us have noticed on other forums is the lack of a calendar of events or get togethers...some peeps have had a chance to travel to some awesome places and have made memories to not forget....Thanks. Barbara
    Batman or should I say Flatman lol Jeff Kravitz have a Can Am X3 and it’s so much fun!!! Love going on a lot of your trips!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast