????

Quote Originally Posted by gridman View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is a cool looking car.

Greenhorn Driver
    That looks bad ass .

Super Moderator The Rattler (BLR)'s Avatar
    LBR may chime in also, we were down at Florence Yamaha talking to Ed about the Geocaching event Which ended up talking about the YXZ... Ed has driven just about every SXS out there and he said for the Dunes and Open desert this machine is the bomb...But you have to drive it like you STOLE it... He told LBR to take it out to the dunes and drive it... Hopefully in the near future he will have a chance to do that.. Ed said he watched to many videos that had negatives and didn't want to even drive it... but a friend of his came down and said Hey I want to drive that XYZ.. so Ed, Mark & Tony headed out to the dunes...Mark drove the XYZ, Ed had his RZR 1000 And Tony had his 900... Mark was leading and is agressive driver, (well they all are) one all said and done.. Ed jumped in the XYZ and didn't get the smile off his face.. But you have to Drive it like you Stole it
    Don't Run Out Of Talent

Quote Originally Posted by BLR View Post
    LBR may chime in also, we were down at Florence Yamaha talking to Ed about the Geocaching event Which ended up talking about the YXZ... Ed has driven just about every SXS out there and he said for the Dunes and Open desert this machine is the bomb...But you have to drive it like you STOLE it... He told LBR to take it out to the dunes and drive it... Hopefully in the near future he will have a chance to do that.. Ed said he watched to many videos that had negatives and didn't want to even drive it... but a friend of his came down and said Hey I want to drive that XYZ.. so Ed, Mark & Tony headed out to the dunes...Mark drove the XYZ, Ed had his RZR 1000 And Tony had his 900... Mark was leading and is agressive driver, (well they all are) one all said and done.. Ed jumped in the XYZ and didn't get the smile off his face.. But you have to Drive it like you Stole it
    I think it's a cool machine , if I could have two I would build a YXZ for open desert , it could be just like having a SXS Raptor style quad , I would think you could even take the 4x4 system out, and just have a lite weight 2WD.

I'm it could be fun as a extra toy just not your main SXS !! But I already have to many toy's to get one of them !!

Quote Originally Posted by EPL View Post
    I'm it could be fun as a extra toy just not your main SXS !! But I already have to many toy's to get one of them !!
    What's "Just another Fing Toy" lol
    Don't Run Out Of Talent

Something I DON'T need !!!

Competent Driver
    Buy him the damn thing LOL
    Riley Ranch still sucks

Quote Originally Posted by gridman View Post