LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: RV Repairs

Quote Originally Posted by MrH View Post
    The dealership I bought it from was Best RV in Turlock. They had by far the best selection and pricing on trailers we could find but don't bother with their service. An appointment takes 3 months for warranty work.

Ouch......... I was planning on driving down there Monday to look at a Fuzion they have on sale!

Quote Originally Posted by AlfaBaz View Post
    Ouch......... I was planning on driving down there Monday to look at a Fuzion they have on sale!
    My step son bought his Fuzion there and got a good deal. But look into where else to go for service.

Quote Originally Posted by drtfun View Post
    was reading you post and thought to my self wonder if its a FR product and a few post later there it is FR

I had a FR SS and it was a 40' turd had several issues never really got them fixed
    the dealer ships are all the same slow and in my eyes not very good
    I can fix it better(right) example the guy working on my trailer was a layed off house builder but know he is working on RV's
    Other than this shorted wire everything else is small stuff that I wouldn't even bother with except for it being there already. We are both real happy with it so far and hope to have it until we get a motorhome sometime down the road.

I have read lots of horor stories about Best RV despite their name.......

Chauffeur Driver
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCooter View Post
    I have read lots of horor stories about Best RV despite their name.......
    Yeah, I bought from them Sandstorm 5th wheel last March. They are PITA to deal with , but their price for this trailer was almost $ 9,000.- less than Camping world. I can deal with idiots for one day for that kind of money. LOL
    Plus I need to give them little credit, they are only one who have lot of models in stock compare to other dealer who just show you brochure and offer to order one for you. But honestly I will never go back to them for warranty repair.
    So far no problem with the trailer, sure some screw need to be tighten and kitchen drawers adjusted, but what I heard even more expensive trailer had those problems. Only thing I am not really exited about is the tank less water heater for dry camping.
    milos

Quote Originally Posted by milosusa View Post
    Yeah, I bought from them Sandstorm 5th wheel last March. They are PITA to deal with , but their price for this trailer was almost $ 9,000.- less than Camping world. I can deal with idiots for one day for that kind of money. LOL
    Plus I need to give them little credit, they are only one who have lot of models in stock compare to other dealer who just show you brochure and offer to order one for you. But honestly I will never go back to them for warranty repair.
    So far no problem with the trailer, sure some screw need to be tighten and kitchen drawers adjusted, but what I heard even more expensive trailer had those problems. Only thing I am not really exited about is the tank less water heater for dry camping.
    milos
    We have the tankless w/h also. What is your issue? Ours goes hot/cold/hot/cold except in Reno at the GSR Campground. I was told that you just have to play with the temp dial to get it set up.

Chauffeur Driver
    We have the tankless w/h also. What is your issue? Ours goes hot/cold/hot/cold except in Reno at the GSR Campground. I was told that you just have to play with the temp dial to get it set up.
    Work great for me, if I am on hook up and don't care about water or drain. But when dry camping the lot of water is wasted and the gray tanks are fill much faster than with the tank water heaters, because of the waiting for water to get hot. Plus how those heater works , water need to run constantly otherwise you will get hot/cold cycles shower, if you for example try to save the water by closing the valve on the shower head. So far I had just 5 3 night stay trip and was OK thanks to the two gray tanks in this trailer and one long trip, but I was on the hook up in Winchester Bay. Next trip will be UTV invasion, which will probably be 5-6 night and I will see , if tanks can last so long. If not I will replace this water heater with the old style tank water heater. Never had problem with those in the past.
    milos

Update: my trailer is still at camping world. They just now figured out the electrical issue. Now they need to get the repairs authorized from FR. Another week then they can order parts. At this rate, the Sand Mountain trip is up in the air now.

Milos, how did your grey tanks hold up at UTV invasion?

Are there campgrounds there with hookups? I only have one 50 gal grey tank. Not sure I could go 5-6 days with dry camping.

Milos, how did your grey tanks hold up at UTV invasion?

Are there campgrounds there with hookups? I only have one 50 gal grey tank. Not sure I could go 5-6 days with dry camping.
    Both Oregon and Idaho UTV invasions have campgrounds with hook up!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast