LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy

After memorial weekend May 29-30-31

I'll be in Florence Oregon staying at Honeyman campground with a large group.
    Last edited by TruckinRZR; 04-15-2015 at 11:34 AM.

I am going to come up to Winchester Bay on the 28 th with a friend and his family we are staying at the harbor view motel in Winchester Bay 28 to the 31 we head for home . Maybe we can get together for a ride on the 29or30th ? We will have 1 razor and 2 atv's .

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Harvey View Post
    I am going to come up to Winchester Bay on the 28 th with a friend and his family we are staying at the harbor view motel in Winchester Bay 28 to the 31 we head for home . Maybe we can get together for a ride on the 29or30th ? We will have 1 razor and 2 atv's .
    I'll be at Florence drift wood 2 with my toy hauler so I can't go anywhere. Your welcome to come up!

Quote Originally Posted by TruckinRZR View Post
    I'll be at Florence drift wood 2 with my toy hauler so I can't go anywhere. Your welcome to come up!
    Ok we planned to ride the beach in Florence one day Its the easiest to get to from the last staging area . I'm on sure where the drift wood is at pm a phone number and I can call when we get there. It will be nice to meet more members.

Ok we planned to ride the beach in Florence one day Its the easiest to get to from the last staging area . I'm on sure where the drift wood is at pm a phone number and I can call when we get there. It will be nice to meet more members.
    Ok will do next week or so when I head up. Just as a warning, this group I'm camped with in Florence is a pretty rowdy bunch with lots partying at camp and fast riding.. just the way I like it lol
    This is our weekend to let loose without the crowds. Normally our group outing are much more family friendly.

Quote Originally Posted by TruckinRZR View Post
    Ok will do next week or so when I head up. Fst as a warning, this group I'm camped with in Florence is a pretty rowdy bunch with lots partying at camp and fast riding.. just the way I like it lol
    This is our weekend to let loose without the crowds. Normally our group outing are much more family friendly.
    Sounds like fun. You guys need any stickers? I don't like to far from ed i can and get some and bring them with me .

Sounds like fun. You guys need any stickers? I don't like to far from ed i can and get some and bring them with me .
    I'm good on stickers, thanks though! !