My Tensor Tire Sand/Idaho Update
The tire did good in the sand, I was running 5 psi, 2 wd and i was able to stay with the group , i did notice a loss of power with the 30" tall tires
i did not make a transition because of lack of speed, power and not enough tire , come around shot it again in 4wd with ease , so i stayed in 4wd and wow what a difference
the car handled better and the rear end did not want to get in front of me, still lack of power from 30" tall tires or altitude . I did change my tires , put the bighorns on , car had more power with the 29" tires ( i like the bighorn's better in sand )
At Red Rock park i put my Tensors back on , we went up to the radar ball thing , I'm running 13 psi and the tires were very loose , very small pebbles on the road , but i heard other people saying the same thing
On all other trails the tires were perfect, The thing i did notice from the tires , when running in west Yellowstone and making turns the tires would bark and loud so i tried to take it easy to not draw attention ( 5 RZR in West Yellowstone was enough attention ) I'm looking forward to sand mountain so me and Ed can do some side x side tire testing