LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipelayer View Post
    The thing that I didn't like about the can am was that the front wheel drive doesn't lock in right away and you have to spin the rear wheels to get the front end to lock. In some situations that will put you in trouble when you could otherwise crawl though. Just my observation from a test ride that I took at my local OHV when they were doing their promo. Otherwise seemed to be a solid rig

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The trick with all Can-ams is to switch into 4x4, then QUICKLY burp the throttle once and you are in "3" wheel drive from then on. They are different that most other UTVs as they shift in and out of front wheel power in the transmissions, not the front end.

I'm on my second RZR and i have no complaints on either one. The fact is that I bought the second because I was so happy with the first one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Newbie Driver
    Yamaha all the way!! Sold the XP1K in preparation for the yamaha.... It will be light years ahead of a Poolaris. No burning to the ground or under engineered components

A large majority of RZR's that have burnt up were carrying fuel cans. Some weren't but most are.
    I would buy a Yamaha. Are any dealers taking deposits? How long does it usually take Yamaha to put products in the dealership once there released usually?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by crazywatson View Post
    A large majority of RZR's that have burnt up were carrying fuel cans. Some weren't but most are.
    I would buy a Yamaha. Are any dealers taking deposits? How long does it usually take Yamaha to put products in the dealership once there released usually?

some have been the guys with the over voltage code that keep driving the regulator got so hot it caught fire but like steve said gas cans.
    Dead man walking

Newbie Driver
    Quote Originally Posted by crazywatson View Post

Not even close to being many... I've personally seen TWO burn to the ground with no fuel cans at all... That is just an rzrforums rumor started by polaris

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234